Hi guys. I'm only relatively new to guitar and am trying to find a song to play for my girlfriend (as I'm currently in the dog house!) I found an excellent cover of the Scientist by Coldplay on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbIParcxOWQ&list=FLh231ztvd_7J8pvquZZjW_g&index=2&feature=plpp_video but can't work out the tab! I know the capo is on the 4th fret but I can't even work out the first note! All of my so called guitar expert mates have been USELESS and haven't been able to work it out so I'm hoping somewhere on here will be able to! If someone could tab it for me and send to jgarcia@internode.on.net, I would be extremely appreciative as I'm currently in the bad books with my girlfriend and this will hopefully get me out of those books! Thanks so much in advance! Cheers
Last edited by bibbsandbobs at Jan 16, 2012,
The chords at the beginning are Am, F, C, Cmaj7, relative to the capo. The chorus is Fsus2, C, Cmaj7, and at the end of the chorus it goes to a G. The notes are just based off these chord fingerings. Sorry if this doesn't help.
Thanks Daphno! I've got the chords worked out but I can't for the life of me work out what his picking! Pretty please anyone help me out! If someone could email me the tab that'd be sooooooo appreciated coz my girl is super pi5555ed at me (deservedly so) and if I can show her how much I love her by playing a song I think (HOPE!) that it may go some way to fixing things up. Thanks so much!