It didn't even snow last night (maybe a few flurries) and our school wrote on it's website "Due to deteriorating conditions, the school will be closed today"

Lol I'm off because of MLK day.

And off tomorrow because of a snow makeup day. (Haven't had any snow days, so days like these are off)
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
That's not abnormal for Southern BC.

Up here on the other hand, it could snow a foot in less then 12 hours and they still wouldn't shut the school down.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
lol, you celebrate a man.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
lol, you celebrate a man.

lol, you celebrate a man too.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'm off because Black people feel obligated that they shouldn't work today.

How's this different than any other day?
Hah, when I used to live in MD we'd get that kind of deal all the time, a couple inches would get a delay/closing. Now in Pitt it takes something short of the apocalypse to get things closed
NOPE
Quote by .Joker.
How's this different than any other day?

The part where it's a holiday.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
It hasn't snowed once up here this winter. It snowed once in late October though.

I'm not in school anymore, but my brother doesn't have February Vacation because of Tropical storm Irene
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
In the history of my school, over 50 years, it has not once closed because of the snow. We've experienced -67C* with the wind chill, and we've had snow 4 feet high. But no. We've never had a fucking snow day.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
We had a snow day on Friday. But we don't have school off today for MLK Jr. Day because there aren't any black people here.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by skylerjames13
In the history of my school, over 50 years, it has not once closed because of the snow. We've experienced -67C* with the wind chill, and we've had snow 4 feet high. But no. We've never had a fucking snow day.

That's what you get for living in Canada.

We got snow days when I was in high school, but it had to snow a lot.
Lucky!! We never have snow days here... Dammit. What we do have, is a full week of exams... And it's still -35 with windchill... Isn't school great? =P
All you need is love... And chocolate!