I've already suggested that WtrPlyr. I think we just make an exception for Ola as any time he spends here is a good thing. Maybe I'll collect all of his stuff and add it to the Demo thread myself. I'll listen to this a bit later.

Quote by Ola Englund
hmmm link?

It should be Stickied up at the top Ola. Ultimate Gear Demo Thread
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jan 16, 2012,
Nice job once again!
Gear:

Schecter Jeff Loomis 7-String
Engl Savage 120
Maxon OD-808
Harley benton 2x12 v30's
Bugera 333
Bugera 6260
No biggie. Thanks for posting.

Will you do some kind of NAMM experience thread here or something when you get back? I saw your Fortin SATAN head over on rig-talk. Bad Ass. Hopefully someone will get some good video/clips of that.

A lot of people where requesting this clip so i think this thread is fine since it'll get more attention then in the clips thread.
anyway sounds goood.
I've been tempted to get one of these to toy about with. Would be an expensive toy though since it costs more then my main head, my ultra plus which only cost £200 haha but still.
Last edited by coolstoryangus at Jan 16, 2012,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
No biggie. Thanks for posting.

Will you do some kind of NAMM experience thread here or something when you get back? I saw your Fortin SATAN head over on rig-talk. Bad Ass. Hopefully someone will get some good video/clips of that.

well since I'm bringing my camera and all that shit I was planning to do a kind of Namm coverage and post on Youtube...
We'll see if I get to do them as I go or if I'm so drunk I don't get time to do it until after Namm

And of course, I'll make the most badass video of the Satan
Dude, I love your song "bunch of shitty ass riff that I never bothered to implement into a song"!

Seriously though, good demo. I'm thinking about picking up the Tube 60 someday.

Also, if you ever get the shot, could you demo a Jet City one day?

Love ya Ola <3<3<3
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof
Dude, I love your song "bunch of shitty ass riff that I never bothered to implement into a song"!

Seriously though, good demo. I'm thinking about picking up the Tube 60 someday.

Also, if you ever get the shot, could you demo a Jet City one day?

Love ya Ola <3<3<3

Thanks bro!"

Would definitely like to try a Jet City! Have to find one someway
Cool Ola

What camera do you use? I've been trying to get good shots like you do but am finding it impossible
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
you no use axe fx ii live ola??
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by Ola Englund
I'm using a Nikon D7000 but what really matters is getting a good lens for it. My faves are the 35mm 1:1.8 and 50mm 1:1.4

Not sure if I can change lenses on mine. I just have a little Sony CX130E.
But will look into it
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Did you mic it up or connect it via the USB interface?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Velocity
Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt
AMT WH1 Japanese Girl Wah
Marshall BB-2 Boost/OD
Joyo JF-07 Classic Flanger
Joyo JF-37 Analog Chorus
Quote by WtrPlyr
We have a thread for that, post it there.

Do you have any idea who in the fuck you're talking to?!
^ When i read that i about pood ^^ lol

Ola, Im using a D90 which is pretty similar to your D7000 - Any advice on getting the "grain" out of it? If with my 20mm 2.8 or the 50mm 1.8 i get what appears to be high ISO noise? Feel free to PM me as to not clutter up the forum.

Anways - Thanks fo the video clip! As always well done! I've heard some of your DI's and with sich a great sounding guitar hard to make an amp sound bad! (Given a little fiddling)