that's too bad, he was one of the two candidates i actually liked.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
it's a shame. had he gotten the nomination I seriously would've considered voting for him. but republicans don't want a sensible person focused on reuniting the country. the GOP is so out of touch. huntsman easily had the best chance of beating Obama. Obamas going to get re-elected in a landslide. Centrists won't vote for Santorum and conservatives won't vote for Romney.
#DTWD
I'd have considered voting for him had he ever had a shot.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Being a Mormon candidate is difficult. Being the 2nd most popular Mormon candidate is even harder. He was polling extremely lowly in South Carolina, and would have had no chance of gaining support in any other state with a large Evangelical base.

South Carolina is probably going to weed out Rick Perry as well. It's going to become Romney vs. Gingrich/Santorum vs. Paul.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
They took a poll in south carolina and Stephen Colbert polled better than huntsman did
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
Last edited by ac/dcfan5000 at Jan 16, 2012,
Never liked him for some reason
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Huntsman's the only Republican candidate I would have voted for in the general election. Oh well, that just made my decision a lot easier.
Gary Johnson ftw
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
John Huntsman can get FUCKED. How about we only send your family on a ground invasion to Iran instead with your ****ing shit-swoop haired ass?
And there goes the only sane candidate.

"What's that, he created more jobs than any other state? Nah man RON PAUL WOOP WOOP WOOPP!!!!"
inb4ronpaul
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Colbert has a much better shot now.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████