Poll: Have you ever been stalked?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever been stalked?
Yes
26 30%
No
37 43%
Never had a GF/BF
23 27%
Voters: 86.
Page 1 of 2
First voter!
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Yeah, she somehow got my facebook password and got pissed off at shit you'd get pissed off at if you were a couple.

Then again I did the same.
I've been sortof stalked by some weird chicks, but they weren't my exes.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
I've been sortof stalked by some weird chicks, but they weren't my exes.

Same here.

Goddamn I hated that school.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Eh. I doubt you count internet-stalking, but it started to make its way into a day-to-day thing, to a much lesser degree. So sort of.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Ive been stalked by some odd guys at my school...... but then again, that's basically what happens at high school...
HAHA that was so funny I forgot to laugh
I am currently under suspicion of being stalked by this bitch-ass crazy girl. I made that thread about a girl couging up blood weeks ago, and she's been getting worse and worse. She became extremely controllive and obsessive. She got pissed at me for saying I was going to go out to the to look for girls. We then got in a fight, I said I won't talk to her for the rest of the night, and then she faked a suicide attempt the next morning trying to get my attention.

Now she's always running into me ALL THE TIME at school when I only have ONE class with her, she picks her routes to where she sees me, I catch her staring at me, she's trying to hang out with EVERY guy when I'm around, she walks into my group of people I'm talking to in the one class I have with her, and she ALWAYS tries to make eye contact with me. I still haven't said a word directed towards her for at least two weeks.
Yeah by 2 chicks. The first of which wasn't so much a stalker as a girl who knew quite a lot about me and I didn't even know her name, she'd always follow me home or wait for me at the gate of school and act like I was her feck buddy/boyfriend in front of her friends (She was like 14/15 and I was 17).

Second was mad niggerish (IF you get that reference, you have an awesome sense of humor). I remember she used to call my house sometimes, and since I never answered the phone she'd leave voicemail messages and my mum wasn't happy about that. She'd always know where I was, where I've been and what I had been doing as well as leaving love notes and apparently some kind of voodoo doll...
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Last edited by Niiko at Jan 16, 2012,
My first girlfriend stalked me for several months after we broke up, during which time she stopped washing so as to "preserve me". She would lurk outside my house and stare up at a bedroom window (which was actually my grandparent's, not mine) and once sat in the alleyway behind my house cutting her wrists with glass and sending pictures to my phone. It wasn't very pleasant, especially as I had to actually ask her not to kill my next girlfriend after her claims of "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, NOBODY CAN!!"
No, but I was followed by an older man once. Not kidding, had no idea who he was. It was also the first time I was driving and I was 15 and with my dad and he just about kicked the guys ass
Nope, but I've adopted an internet stalker. She was asking for my phone number 48 hours after I accepted the seemingly innocuous stranger's facebook friend request
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by SilverSpurs616
My first girlfriend stalked me for several months after we broke up, during which time she stopped washing so as to "preserve me". She would lurk outside my house and stare up at a bedroom window (which was actually my grandparent's, not mine) and once sat in the alleyway behind my house cutting her wrists with glass and sending pictures to my phone. It wasn't very pleasant, especially as I had to actually ask her not to kill my next girlfriend after her claims of "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, NOBODY CAN!!"

She sounds like a keeper!

OT: Last week some Polish dude followed me into the toilets and touched my bum, does that count?
Quote by Myaccount876
I am currently under suspicion of being stalked by this bitch-ass crazy girl. I made that thread about a girl couging up blood weeks ago, and she's been getting worse and worse. She became extremely controllive and obsessive. She got pissed at me for saying I was going to go out to the to look for girls. We then got in a fight, I said I won't talk to her for the rest of the night, and then she faked a suicide attempt the next morning trying to get my attention.

Now she's always running into me ALL THE TIME at school when I only have ONE class with her, she picks her routes to where she sees me, I catch her staring at me, she's trying to hang out with EVERY guy when I'm around, she walks into my group of people I'm talking to in the one class I have with her, and she ALWAYS tries to make eye contact with me. I still haven't said a word directed towards her for at least two weeks.

You remember when we all said that she was crazy and you called us all disgusting shitheads?

Take that.

Anyway, alot of boys stalk me, I have alot of other boys to defend me though
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I wish anyone cared enough to stalk me
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Where's the "I don't know because they're a good stalker" option??

Have I ever done the stalking though....that's a different kettle of fish entirely

Seriously though, no, never stalked and never been stalked.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by SilverSpurs616

If that's true that's straight fucked. Creepy.

I haven't been, luckily.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You remember when we all said that she was crazy and you called us all disgusting shitheads?

Take that.

Anyway, alot of boys stalk me, I have alot of other boys to defend me though

Yeah yeah but you took it a bit too far at the time. You did more than just call her crazy. But yes, I was wrong. She's crazy.

Boys stalk you? When you're a guy?
Last edited by Myaccount876 at Jan 16, 2012,
^ I think I remember that thread. I didn't post though because it just seemed like everybody was being way too extreme.
Yes. By a girl. Lead to sex.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Myaccount876
Yeah yeah but you took it a bit too far at the time. You did more than just call her crazy. But yes, I was wrong. She's crazy.

Boys stalk you? When you're a guy?

Yeah it was to get you mad so that you will start thinking if we are actually correct, we all just helped you.

Kinda yeah.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by whoomit
^ I think I remember that thread. I didn't post though because it just seemed like everybody was being way too extreme.

Thanks lol. Some pretty nasty shit was said, though someone made a joke with a link to natural selection, which I now look back on and laugh at.

Waiting to see how long until dumb bitches go extinct...

EDIT:
We're cool now I guess... ^
Last edited by Myaccount876 at Jan 16, 2012,
Some odd girls have creeped on me before but it's not full blown stalking.

I'm very sure I've never stalked anyone, unless talking to my friend to ask where a certain girl would be at a certain point of the school day so I could talk to her about something.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
I haven't been stalked or stalked anyone but when I'm out in public I glare at all the hot girls, with the hope that my gaze will destroy a part of their soul.
Quote by z4twenny
none of my ex's ever felt a need to stalk me. their loss.

...Need a stalker?
<.<
>.>

Quote by z4twenny
none of my ex's ever felt a need to stalk me. their loss.

Location?
I'm not a stalker, but sometimes I feel like one because my unintentional eye contact problem.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Myaccount876

Good. Remember that the next time you're acting like we're all cunts when we point out that the bitch is insane.

OT: No. I'm too much of a recluse to even bother to go out and end up with a girlfriend, so I don't have to deal with that.

Also, ITT: First world problems.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Yeah, but just for a day or two. I don't know if she really realized how f*cking annoying she was being until I started ignoring/acting like a dick to her. I've never been stalked to a large degree, thankfully.
Been stalked
Have stalked (actually just drove past her house ONCE late at night. . . still it's creepy)

What's worse than either, is getting sh*tfaced, and sleeping with the one stalking you. It was a bold strategy, didn't pan out.

Next I'm gonna' try marriage, that'll teach the b*tch.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
My ex wore the sweatshirt I gave her every day for 2 years after we broke up and texted me about how much she missed me all the time, that sort of counts? She was batshit though
Quote by Myaccount876

Wait, she's still alive??
Page 1 of 2