I'm ⠽⠑⠏⠎⠑⠝.

My am primarily a guitarist and percussionist, I have experience with the drum kit and the piano although I do not consider myself much good at them.

Currently I am doing all I can to seek my muse and develop as a song writer and producer, not just as a musician.

I accept and find beauty in all genres although my style typically is nu-metal with electronic influences.
I like your name...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
welcome...

mods are probably gonna change that name to a global font because at the moment it is another lanugage forn and is showing up as squares.

other than that, welcome to UG!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by rocknroll93
welcome...

mods are probably gonna change that name to a global font because at the moment it is another lanugage forn and is showing up as squares.

Ahhh, I just thought he made that name with the squares.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Well, ⠽⠑⠏⠎⠑⠝, I'm just glad your name isn't æ⌐ⁿ▓│£.

I must contend that my name is far easier to pronounce, at least to the citizens of this planet.

As a fellow guitarist and learning pianist, I welcome you. Enjoy.
I thought your name was meant to be a bunch of squares. My bad. Also,
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Quote by ⠽⠑⠏⠎⠑⠝
I haven't ever heard the name æ⌐ⁿ▓│£, the more common form I think is æ⌐ⁿ∆│£. It must be a regional thing.

Ah, you are well-travelled. æ⌐ⁿ∆│£ is the more common form of æ⌐ⁿ▓│£. æ⌐ⁿ▓│£ is more of a localized, regional dialect. Still it's good to see that you don't use the more formal variation of your name, which is ╝ ⠽⠑⠏⠎⠑⠝. It feels more personal calling you ⠽⠑⠏⠎⠑⠝. Good luck and good ö₧╞╔!!!!
Quote by ⠽⠑⠏⠎⠑⠝
Not a bunch of squares, but braille yes.

Wait, are you... BLIND!? (If you can't see the little emoticon thing, it looks more like a gasp than an "eek")
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Quote by KG6_Steven
Still it's good to see that you don't use the more formal variation of your name, which is ╝ ⠽⠑⠏⠎⠑⠝. It feels more personal calling you ⠽⠑⠏⠎⠑⠝.

Yes I never was keen on being called ╝ ⠽⠑⠏⠎⠑⠝, the only one who called me that was my mother.

Quote by KG6_Steven
Good luck and good ö₧╞╔!!!!

Very much so to you too sir, good ö₧╞╔ and may your strings always sound crisp!
Quote by BlindNematode
Wait, are you... BLIND!?

In this context no I am not. I just enjoy the irony of putting braille characters on a computer screen.