Being someone who likes to read stuff out of the band leading forum, I ask: what are some of the funnest or funniest times that you guys have had while playing a show or jamming with people? I don't have too many interesting stories to tell myself, so, yeah.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
This is probably a useless thread compared to the Story-time thread that I think is stickied.

Nonetheless, our guitarist is incredibly talented, but has an incredibly oblique sense of humour, and is a great guy to hang around with. Often during practice, I'll count in on drums, then he'll burst straight into a generic 'first song I learned' song He also will occasionally give me a very distinctive look that means 'In two bars, go into Black Metal Mode'. With screams and all, we've surprised our bassist a few times
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Funniest: Me on the mic, start rapping about a grocery list over a rock riff because I can't think of any other words. Funnest: Electronica jam with me playing the drums. I'm really a rather shit drummer, but it worked out.
Funnest jam I've had, is probably with a guy I know, we were in a band at the time, I was on bass. We had a band practice, but the drummer and Sax player didn't turn up. It ended up just being me and the two guitarists.
The rhythm guitarist/band leader was a tool who decided to sulk throughout the entire session. My band had a practice prior to theirs, so all my guitar gear was there, ended up just jamming with the lead player, who was a very similar player to myself. For ages.

Was a proper old school style jam, just two guitarists playing anything and making it work. Was great, played some blues tunes, played some tunes from various Final Fantasy games, we ended up just shredding at parts. Was real cool. Afterwards he told me it was the best jam he'd ever had.

Unfortunately he moved to London to try to make some cash out of show bands and busking, he made a fair bit, but not enough to live down there. He had to sell all of his guitars and is going into the army now. =/ Bit of a waste of a real cool guitarist.
Quote by Cowless
Funniest: Me on the mic, start rapping about a grocery list over a rock riff because I can't think of any other words. Funnest: Electronica jam with me playing the drums. I'm really a rather shit drummer, but it worked out.

speaking of groceries my "band's" most successful song is about hot dogs:/

Our drummer freestyled the lyrics over 2 power chords while his dad was trying to barbecue some hot dogs we just couldn't seem to wait on.

It got stuck in our heads so we kept playing. Later on the neighborhood drunk stood outside the gate and yelled "ya i like that style!".

we were 15 so we pretended like his mom called us in to eat, in fear of being raped by said drunk.
good times.
I play in a RATM tribute, and we were playing Calm Like a Bomb at a show. And our bassist started, but was playing at like 70bpm...Just ridiculously slow (on purpose). We just went with it, until the guitar break at the end of the verse, where I slowly brought it back up to speed. Was really funny to us, and we got a few comments at the end of the night from some big ratm fans that it was pretty cool what we did with the song.
We were at a show opening for some indie label bands. They were pretty rude to our bass player so our Korean-American guitar player happened to have brought his bamboo farming hat to the show for whatever reason and as a joke I told him to go introduce himself as Mi Long Wang to the other bands with it on. Needless to say, they still didn't talk to us.
My band likes to switch instruments at practice and then attempt to play our own songs or classic rock and metal songs. The singer can play guitar, bass, and drums, and the I (the drummer) can also play guitar and bass, but the guitarist and bassist can only play their own instruments, so of course we make them play drums. Shit sounds hilarious. We played Caught In A Mosh at our last practice and it was funny as hell.