I liked the guitar near the beginning. Im not a huge fan of death metal, and I found that some of the drums in the middle sounded more like a helicopter than drums, but it was LOADS easier to listen to than say, children of bodem or sumthing like that. Overall pretty good, I can't critique tones and mixing at the moment though cause i broke my headphones so im using a laptop speaker (ew).

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1511744
I'm not a huge death metal fan either, but it's pretty good. Vocals would be a nice addition, but it's understandable if you don't have one/can't sing.

Mix seems good to me, but I'm no expert. Playing is good as well. Are the drums real or MIDI?
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
dope. that intro riff draws the listener in quite nicely. in general your playing is pretty bang on, theres some very rare moments of very mild sloppiness, but in a band setting it'd be unnoticeable.
stylistically this is like a blend of death and the faceless, old meets new kinda deal. you left me hanging though.. i was waiting for a shred solo somewhere in there! this was awesome though.