Poll: Which NBC comedy is best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which NBC comedy is best?
Parks and Recreation
11 17%
The Office
15 23%
30 Rock
11 17%
Community
22 33%
Whitney (this is the joke option)
7 11%
Voters: 66.
Page 1 of 2
Alot of people here like the Thursday night block of comedy for NBC. I haven't been able to decide, so what is your favorite?

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Parks and Recreation by a hair over Community, the other two aren't in the same league.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
The Office just hasn't been the same without Michael Scott. 30 Rock all the way.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Parks And Rec > Community >>>>>>> The Office > 30 Rock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shitney
King of the shit pile is 30 Rock.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
30 Rock>Parks and Rec=Community>Up All Night>The Office
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Ive always been a huge Community fan, so naturally I must pick it. Although I do love Parks and Rec and The Office as well. Community wins though.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I cannot answer the question, because Seinfeld is not an option.

/jokeanswer

But seriously... Sitcoms just aren't what they were in the 90s.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Community.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Parks and Recreation
Reminds me of The Office at its peak; biggest downfall is absurdity of characters

The Office
One of my all-time fav shows, it sucks now.

Community
Funny as hell when it's funny, painful when it's not, has Childish Gambino.

30 Rock
Solid show, I've never been really into it though.

Whitney
Fantastically terrible. What an awful show.
Don't make me choose between Parks & Rec and Community... what kind of cruel human being are you...

Ah Community just because I hate NBC.
Quote by due 07
Parks and Recreation
Reminds me of The Office at its peak; biggest downfall is absurdity of characters

I think the ensemble alone makes it better than peak Office. And the absurdity is what makes it great.
Ron Swanson was the right answer.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
30 Rock > Parks and Rec

2 very enjoyable programs
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Alexishxc1337
I think the ensemble alone makes it better than peak Office. And the absurdity is what makes it great.

I dunno, The Office was great at its peak (S2) 'cuz the writing and characters were most realistic. There were obvious exceptions -- eg. Creed, and Dwight to an extent -- but the meat of it was pretty realistic. Most all the characters in Parks and Rec are just caricatures of some personality type, which would work a little better if it weren't aping the Office-style mockumentary platform.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
1) Community - by far my favorite sit com ever. I literally just spent the last 4 hours watching the third season
2) Parks and Recreation - Never even heard of it, is it any good?
3) The Office US - I watched a few episodes, only moments in one or two actually pushed me to laugh/smile. Found it really boring.
4) 30 Rock - I've seen quite a few episodes, they were hilarious but it didn't stick with me for some reason. However, ranks lowest because it's airing instead of Community. I may not understand why, but I will hate this show like a Creationist hates logic.
I like The Office, but I miss Michael Scott's randomness.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by due 07
I dunno, The Office was great at its peak (S2) 'cuz the writing and characters were most realistic. There were obvious exceptions -- eg. Creed, and Dwight to an extent -- but the meat of it was pretty realistic. Most all the characters in Parks and Rec are just caricatures of some personality type, which would work a little better if it weren't aping the Office-style mockumentary platform.

Seasons 2 through 5 are all really excellent IMO. Season 4 is the only eh for me. And Creed is one of the most underappreciated characters ever. His lines are hilarious as shit.

http://youtu.be/6QDLzilzvoo?t=56s

That facial expression is gold
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Seasons 2 through 5 are all really excellent IMO. Season 4 is the only eh for me. And Creed is one of the most underappreciated characters ever. His lines are hilarious as shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycKOEuX6mIo

One of my favorite little asides.
Tie between Parks and Rec and Community. Voted Parks because I'm a Hoosier.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Overall, The Office without a debt. Other than Futurama, it's my favorite show -- of the options available, it by far has the best range of emotion as well as the best characters and actors.

Since Michael Scott left though, I would have to say Community. Parks and Recreation is alright, 30 Rock is eh (kinda tries too hard though it has its moments only because of Alec Baldwin.)
My God, it's full of stars!
Community, I can't get into 30 Rock, I find The Office unfunny, and I've never watch Parks and Recreation. I enjoy Community though.

Whitney's commercials looked retarded, looks like I was right in making an assumption.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
seinf- oh wait

community. the office used to be funny, then once it started to have a story that carried on between each episode like michael and jane's relationship it just started to have not funny awkward moments rather than funny awkward moments
Parks and Rec by a landslide because Ron Swanson.

I'm surprised Whitney gets so much hate though, I'd rate it above the last few seasons of The Office.

Never got into Community, might give it another shot sometime.

30 Rock is good but often too silly for my taste.

So to sum that up, Parks and Rec >>>>>>>Old Office>>30 Rock>>>>Whitney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New Office.
Quote by bradulator

2>3>1>5>7>4>6

Creed is great, but if you had an office full of Creeds (like Parks and Recreation) the hilarity ceases. I'm exaggerating, 'cuz Parks and Rec isn't that bad (I <3 it), I'm just saying.

Look at me, being serious about sitcoms!
Best Creed moment ever is when he's like "there's no such thing as 'whom' it's just a made up word that exists to confuse students" or something like that
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by due 07
2>3>1>5>7>4>6

Creed is great, but if you had an office full of Creeds (like Parks and Recreation) the hilarity ceases. I'm exaggerating, 'cuz Parks and Rec isn't that bad (I <3 it), I'm just saying.

Look at me, being serious about sitcoms!

That's why Ann and Ben exist
So hard to choose. I love them all too much.

I did choose Parks though because I find it the funniest at the moments. Nothing beats The Office during seasons two and three though. That was pure gold.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Bring me all the bacon and eggs that you have.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Page 1 of 2