ITT: We searchbar our names and find embarrassing quotes of ourselves and others from when we first started posting here. I was inspired by tanglewood in the "first date" thread
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
First thread I ever posted was a Mr. Bungle vs AC/DC thread because I was retarded as hell

This was the only real thread that got popular and even then, I think I came off as too much of a smart ass/jerk off because well... I was still retarded as hell
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Jan 16, 2012,
Quote by soundgarden1986
First thread I ever posted was a Mr. Bungle vs AC/DC thread because I was retarded as hell

This was the only real thread that got popular and even then, I think I came off as too much of a smart ass/jerk off because well... I was still retarded as hell

wtf is that last one?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
First thread = Wondering why I was breaking so many strings..

My best thread ever was definitely this one..

Zeppelin Addict Approved

Actually haven't started very many threads since I've been here.. I like to stay low key and just lurk around, making myself known here and there.

Quote by soundgarden1986
It was using a series of pictures put together to guess a song in the modern rock forums. I think I linked the very last page on accident.

No like what was the last post supposed to be?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by shavorules42
ITT: We searchbar our names and find embarrassing quotes of ourselves and others from when we first started posting here. I was inspired by tanglewood in the "first date" thread

wat, is there another tanglewood floating around?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I don't searchbar myself anymore because I get depressed.

You're welcome to searchbar me and find out though.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

My posts now are prob more embarrassing than back then. I hardly posted back then for fear that you guys would make fun of me the second I did something dumb. Now I just post dumbness all day 'err day.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I remember I made a thread on a multi I had made shortly after this account got banned. The thread was about how I had a wet dream and my underwear was wet and then it crusted over and me freaking out. The pit had a good laugh I recall.

EDIT: I think there was something in there about my mom, like I was afraid of her seeing the underwear.
Ah yes, back in the day everything was so much simpler. Seems like just yesterday that I started posting on here.

In fact, it was just yesterday that I started posting on here.

My first post was as follows:

Quote by ┌∩┐(◣_◢┌ͪ
Overpopulation > Personal Liberty > Murder > The Old and the Sick > The Malthusian Overload > Free Ponies > Durkheim's Sacrificial Slaughter for the Societal Deity> Laws > Seal Hunting > Transgender Voting > Ephebophilia
Last edited by ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌ͪ at Jan 17, 2012,
Long story short, I posted a link to this girl's myspace. For some reason I trusted the pit. Two of the users here sent her messages and such. Dark moment indeed
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
thats so cliche pit response!

I know right? But I didn't know that at the time. I was feeling pretty pissed off. I thought everybody was serious.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"