Page 1 of 3
So I'm sittin here and thinking. Listening to some music. And then I realize I'm kinda "sad." I don't know why, it seemed to have happened quite suddenly. I was in the living room talkin to my roommate not ten minutes ago and seemed quite fine. I guess it may be b/c a friend at work worked her last day today.

Anyway, it got me wondering how normal that is. It doesn't happen very often to me at all, but I can't say this is the first time in my life that I've noticed it. Since it does though, I think I'd have to technically consider myself "Emotionally Unstable."

What do you think about yourself? Have you ever noticed it? Do you consider yourself "unstable?" Can you feel like this and still be considered "stable?"
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
lol emotions are for fags
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

Wat. You just really wanted to use that, didn't you?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Thrashtastic15
I'm consistently angry and depressed. That's a form of stability, right?

i swear you must be a walking hernia. so how do you vent all this pseudo rage besides the internet? getting murdered in BF3?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

I haven't felt stable in roughly 5 years and probably never will again, but having a mental disorder exempts me from being a good example of the average person.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Acϵ♠
i swear you must be a walking hernia. so how do you vent all this pseudo rage besides the internet? getting murdered in BF3?

Being rejected by women when I ask them if they'd like to confirm that diagnosis?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Being rejected by women when I ask them if they'd like to confirm that diagnosis?

you poor thing. there's this strip club i know of you could probably blow some steam off at...
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Thrashtastic15
I'm consistently angry and depressed. That's a form of stability, right?

I think it's the only form of mental stability. You can't be consistently happy, that's for sure.

I'm happy when I'm interacting personally (ie, not the internet) with other people, but I'm depressed and angry when I'm alone.
As long i dont get angry. (Perfectly fine till a certain point, them im like a busted pipe at 50psi.)

EDIT: i takes alot to get there though. only happened what, 4 times?
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Jan 17, 2012,
Think? No ****ing way.
I'm more unstable than Chernobyl.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by Acϵ♠
you poor thing. there's this strip club i know of you could probably blow some steam off at...

It's ok, I'm actually not alone!
naw
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
Quote by Deadlock Riff
As long i dont get angry. (Perfectly fine till a certain point, them im like a busted pipe at 50psi.)

EDIT: i takes alot to get there though. only happened what, 4 times?

We won't like you when you're angry?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by mrfinkle213
Think? No ****ing way.
I'm more unstable than Chernobyl.

lol same here. does anyone here have homicidal thoughts ever?
Quote by Acϵ♠

Oh god.

I'm incredibly emotionally stable, in that my only emotion is a complete and total meh.
Yes, I do. I feel better at this point in my life than I've felt in 5 years.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Nope, I'm not stable. Supposedly it's major depression and panic disorder. Now I'm on pills and stuff but it still feels bad man.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I'm insane.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
The last time I was "emotionally stable" was when I was prescribed a potentially dangerous combination of SSRIs, benzodiazepines, anti-psychotics, and Adderall (for good measure). That particular combination of medications also rendered me basically comatose for the better part of two months.

I'll take wild instability over complete non-functionality

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Generally, yeah.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

As a Jedi, I control my emotions, to avoid the dark side.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Trizek
As a Jedi, I control my emotions, to avoid the dark side.

Yeah, what he said.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I'm emotionally stable because I'm not a woman.

My God, it's full of stars!
Nah, I might have AvPD, maybe not to the level where it's a disorder but I do have an avoidant personality. I often go through periods where I'm really sad and sometimes don't feel that life's worth living, it lasts anywhere from several hours to several weeks or months. Music often influences my mood. I also think I stress out too easily over stuff. I haven't been happy in general for the past few months, and just yesterday I had to spend all of the money I saved up from my job on repairing my car, leaving me broke again. I'm also not going to school this semester so until I have a job I just sit at home like a piece of shit on my computer. Fortunately I naturally act emotionless (not happy or sad, just meh?) around people including my friends and family so my unhappiness doesn't cause anyone else any grief. So I'm stable in that sense I guess.
sunbather is shit
Page 1 of 3