I may be showing up to a party this Saturday as a stripper. I am male and totally clueless on what to do beyond strip down to my speedo and dry hump the crap out of these fine young ladies. I figured The Pit would have a lot of fun with this thread. All I ask of you are stripper name suggestions and general advice. I want to pull this off in a semi-serious but very silly manner.

If you have a story/experience that relates please do share.

Already planning to grow out a mustache for them after party mustache rides though. I know what they like.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
I can't wait for the humiliating follow-up thread.

PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jan 17, 2012,
Spend some money on research*.

*Male stripper
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
give your penis a matching mustache, swing your little pecker around like a windmill, and use it to slap them in the face. girls like being hit in the face with dicks!

alternatively, shove a fleshlight down some slut's throat and demonstrate how useless she is at blowjobs
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tell the women you chose Cyndaquil as your starter. They'll be all up on your dick.

I'd be, anyway, and I'm not even gay.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Be clean shaven. I think women generally find male strippers hilarious, not attractive. Do funny shit
My God, it's full of stars!
I'd say wear a condom, in case you ejaculate when you're not supposed to. Might put a damper on things if it goes everywhere.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Dreadnought
Be clean shaven. I think women generally find male strippers hilarious, not attractive. Do funny shit

This seems like the best thing. For men, strippers are about the attention and attraction. For women, it's more about the energy and fun. Just be the life of the party. Tease them, but all in a playful way, not necessarily "sexy."

Also, wear a lot of layers, so when you're stipping down, they keep thinking "Oh, now we're gonna see some skin" but then you surprise them.

Oh, and don't forget to hang dong.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I've stripped, done the full monty, had guitar too, that was a cool gig.

wax!
and gym and also, remain sober and remember, they want fun and DON'T worry about any little blemish or anything and just be yourself.
Also, I don't know where you live, but, look for stripping costumes and find the costume that's right for you.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 19, 2012,
I don't know about male strippers but I used to strip in a few clubs, it's just about being yourself and do whatever feels right don't overthing it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I have cups just like that.

You have C cups? Impressive, seeing as you're male.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by chaos13
You have C cups? Impressive, seeing as you're male.

You can't even see her boobs in the picture. You just assume because she's black she has C-cups? That's racist.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Baldorr

Already planning to grow out a mustache for them after party mustache rides though. I know what they like.

Women like moustaches? I haven't met one who does

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by moscaespañol
You can't even see her boobs in the picture. You just assume because she's black she has C-cups? That's racist.

Derp.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread