These look interesting. Just saw them on The Gear Page...

Will sell for $299. I think these will be a great deal and a great hit. That being said, the Candy Apple Red jsut looks awkward with the other two colors. Needs to be fiesta red. I just got a surf green strat, but if I didn't have one, I would be all over this. Wonder how they compare with the classic vibes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRUUUPbg6R0

GAS.
Last edited by al112987 at Jan 17, 2012,
No maple neck? Feel free to **** off.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Lipstick pickups muwahaha.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
lipsticks aren't everyone's cup of tea, I'm not sure how well this will go down.
Quote by al112987
These look interesting. Just saw them on The Gear Page...

Just saw them on The Gear Page...

The Gear Page...

GTFO. NOW.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
I think the red ones look way better than the other two. The Surf Green reminds me of toothpaste.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
wait what they mentioned squiers on tgp?

actually i think i saw that thread too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Raijouta
I think the red ones look way better than the other two. The Surf Green reminds me of toothpaste.

some people like their guitars finished in toothpaste. minty freshness is good for your tone.

i've been interested to hear a strat with lipstick pickups in it, so i'll definitely give these guitars a try whenever they arrive in one of my local guitar shops. if they are as good as the classic vibes you can't really go wrong
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Raijouta

surf green is sexy
Quote by Dave_Mc
wait what they mentioned squiers on tgp?

yeah
wait..
what!!!

I too would prefer a maple fretboard.
Squier does some nice shit though, love my cv tele.
^**** yeah, you would. Because rosewood is pedestrian.

I like the pastel finishes in the right situation, especially once they're beat to shit.

Quote by bogg808

Last edited by mcraddict81592 at Jan 17, 2012,
Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster and one of these may have to purchased if they play as well as the classic vibes...
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by coolstoryangus
yeah
wait..
what!!!

I too would prefer a maple fretboard.
Squier does some nice shit though, love my cv tele.

i still haven't tried the classic vibes. must do it sometime. they've gone up a fair bit in price, though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looks bad. Could be good quality and value.

Fender and squier are taking a dump on us with all this new gear....
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Dammit, Squier. Stop making such nice guitars, you're meant to be the bad one.

Squier do seem to be stepping up their game a bit recently, since the things like the VM and CVs.

Looking into...if I ever get any kind of income, getting a Fender Strat, but Squier keep popping up, looking all sexy and alluring. Damn them.
Quote by al112987
maple with the '60s pastel colors is hideous. it just looks wrong.

Philistine...

Quote by bogg808

Quote by Dave_Mc

i still haven't tried the classic vibes. must do it sometime. they've gone up a fair bit in price, though

My CV was perfectly setup for me out of the box, i'd be surprised if a more expensive guitar was setup to my like let alone a squier
Yes, the fretwork and setups on the classic vibes are very nice. Certainly better than your out-of-the-box MIM Fender. The pickups are better too, AND they're cheaper.
Quote by NosralTserrof

GTFO. NOW.

No, he should be over at tgp. You learn a lot more over there than you do over here.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Charley!

schwing.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by coolstoryangus
My CV was perfectly setup for me out of the box, i'd be surprised if a more expensive guitar was setup to my like let alone a squier

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?