Page 1 of 3
Why.

Why the **** do people do shit like this.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
The ratio of 'nigga' to actual black people in the video is a little out of proportion.
Check out my band Disturbed
Aye, what a bunch of cunts. I hope the kid bulks up and has sex with their moms and beats them up.

Happens like a jillion times around the world every day.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Pretty pathetic jumping, 7 guys and they didnt even hurt that bad, no wonder they needed 7 of them..
Quote by darkstar2466

Happens like a jillion times around the world every day.

you sound like somebody who'd watch in person.
^ no, doesn't make it alright. Just saying though, these things happen every day, and motivations like Facebook cred only make shit worse. There's 7 billion of us - someone's getting ****ing beaten up at any given time.

Quote by TheDistrict
you sound like somebody who'd watch in person.

Don't fucking generalize me. These youngsters are relatively stupid. If you go picking fights with 7 full-grown men who like the sight of blood, you will get hurt, and you might get killed.

People looking to kill don't understand the concept of human empathy...
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Jan 17, 2012,
call scruff magruff chicago illinois 60652

I don't get why the perpetrators post this stuff on youtube...it only aids in their identification
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fucking generalize me. These youngsters are relatively stupid. If you go picking fights with 7 full-grown men who like the sight of blood, you will get hurt, and you might get killed.

People looking to kill don't understand the concept of human empathy...

Somehow I dont think he started a fight with them, he cant even speak english.
That's ****ing awful. Jackasses like those guys think that beating a helpless man gets them respect and power, those guy's are wretches who deserve the worst the law can give them.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Quote by TheDistrict

how the hell did you come to that conclusion?
Justice will be served.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Quote by TheDistrict

Not him - he's the helpless one here. I'm talking about anyone going to help a guy in his situation when you are dealing with full grown men instead of juvenile sacks of shit.

Quote by Bluesblitz
That's ****ing awful. Jackasses like those guys think that beating a helpless man gets them respect and power, those guy's are wretches who deserve the worst the law can give them.

"The" law won't do shit. Nature's law can do everything for you.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Jan 17, 2012,
Quote by rickyj
how the hell did you come to that conclusion?

He's speaking another language throughout the video
Quote by darkstar2466
Not him - he's the helpless one here. I'm talking about anyone going to help a guy in his situation when you are dealing with full grown men instead of juvenile sacks of shit.

understood
Quote by technicolour
call scruff magruff chicago illinois 60652

and help take a bite out of crime!
4chan and reddit are going crazy they have their names, phone numbers, parents names etc etc
There times like this when I wish I had a lightsaber to lay down the law, for those who can't. (I can still lay down the law without one, but a lightsaber makes it more fun.)
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I sense that 4chan and Anon will have a field day with this.

Go get them I say.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I hope the Asian they jumped has a dangerous, angry and bad tempered Yakuza or Triad family member... May their death be slow, painful and agonizing..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
bunch of pussies. this stuff happens all the time, usually done by some useless fvcks trying to compensate for a small dick and a lack of any individual thought

edit: worse, this guy at my school bumped against this gangster guy, exchanged some words blah blah blah. the guy ends up bringing 50 (give or take a few) people after school one day.
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Jan 17, 2012,
Poor guy
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
i know they all got identified but lol @ that white nigga he showin his face all over the place
Didn't even watch the video and I know what it is; it's been on my Facebook newsfeed twice already.
Some of those people's phone numbers are in the comments section.
this ruined my night. Im so tired of kids acting tough when they completely outnumber someone
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Bluesblitz

English translation - Probably no jail time, if any. Max like...6 months probably.
Disgusting. If anyone gets more information on whether they get arrested, please keep us updated.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Page 1 of 3