Hi Guys

I have for sale a Brand New Boxed Fender Squier Limited Edition Jack Daniels Stratocaster belonging to myself and my bandmates, which we won as first prize in a JD sponsored battle of the bands a while ago.

We were originally going to keep it in case we ever needed a backup guitar but it's only ever sat in its box, which we've only ever opened once to check it wasn't faulty or anything; so I think it's time we moved it on.

Stupidly didn't take a picture when we opened the box but it's Black with white pickguard, Rosewood board, and it has the Jack Daniels logo on the body- looks very cool. This is a Limited Edition Collectors item not available for sale anywhere so perfect if you like guitars and are fond of your whiskey!

Plays amazingly well from the limited amount of time I spent with it- nice low action with no buzz. Neck feels very comfortable, frets are superbly done and the finish is perfect. Sounds like a Strat should.

Looking for £200 for this at the moment if anyone's interested? Would rather it were collected from the Sheffield/South Yorkshire area.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
Pics available on request (serious buyers only as I want to keep it new and don't really want to open the box again unnecessarily)
PEDALZ
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
late night bump!
PEDALZ
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
bumping
PEDALZ
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
Price drop to £180 on this. Grab a great guitar with a unique finish!
PEDALZ
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100