He found that women whose partners didn't wear condoms consistently came out as happier than those whose partners did.

I and my coat-hanger agree.
It's never easy getting scientists to harp on about the benefits of having unprotected sex, but a few have stuck their necks out. Gordon Gallup at the State University of New York asked nearly a thousand women about their sex lives and used standard psychological tests to assess how happy they were.

He found that women whose partners didn't wear condoms consistently came out as happier than those whose partners did. Having ruled out other factors, Gallup says he is convinced semen is the reason. "It suggests there's something in semen that can alter mood," he says. "If you could isolate what it is in semen that appears to be doing this, you might be able to use it as an alternative way of treating depression."

Finally got science to back me up on this one.

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Hey man, it says it's scientifically proven, who are you to dispute science?

In the words of a groundbreaking group: "And I don't wanna talk to a scientist, Y'all mother****ers lying, and getting me pissed"

- Insane Clown Posse, 2010
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Jan 17, 2012,
I can give them something else to swallow, if you understand my intentional jargon.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
In the words of a groundbreaking group: "And I don't wanna talk to a scientist, Y'all mother****ers lying, and getting me pissed"

- Insane Clown Posse, 2010

2012er, your user name is incredible by the way
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Last edited by AnEvilWalrus at Jan 17, 2012,
Made it quite clear in the byline, really:

Every week we read that something we believe is bad for us actually has beneficial health effects. This week it's coffee, before that it was pizza - and every other day it's red wine. But can these stories really be true? That depends how you interpret the facts. To demonstrate, Ian Sample 'scientifically proves' the benefits of a few risky pastimes
It's never easy getting scientists to harp on about the benefits of having unprotected sex, but a few have stuck their necks out. Gordon Gallup at the State University of New York asked nearly

How slightly ironic

"If you could isolate what it is in semen that appears to be doing this, you might be able to use it as an alternative way of treating depression."

i would know
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 17, 2012,
Quote by gabcd86
Made it quite clear in the byline, really:

Pfft, do you really expect me to read all those words?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
At least it's something about looking on the bright side of things .. instead of all this "WAAH the worlds gonna die, everybodys goin' crazy and killing other people kids and animals, i'm so fat my husband identity scammed me and stole thousands of dollars so I started eating babies but I cant drink water out a plastic bottle cos it gives you cancer and now I eat chalk" bullshit.
Legend

Peterborough United FC
Last edited by Blimpy19 at Jan 17, 2012,
Quote by Zoot Allures
This.. read the article before posting.

Also this - the article is going out of it's way to show how you can "prove scientifically" things which are demonstrably false.
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Quote by Zoot Allures
This.. read the article before posting.

lol nah I just read the title then posted this here.

I get that, but really what it said at least to me is:

"Cigarettes give all kinds of diseases, but they make you lose weight!"
"Screw STDs and pregnancy, just don't use rubbers cause the other person might be depressed"

I'm not saying it's untrue, I don't know that for sure, just pointless.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
lol nah I just read the title then posted this here.

I get that, but really what it said at least to me is:

"Cigarettes give all kinds of diseases, but they make you lose weight!"
"Screw STDs and pregnancy, just don't use rubbers cause the other person might be depressed"

I'm not saying it's untrue, I don't know that for sure, just pointless.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke
Saying smoking is good for you because it can contribute to weightloss is like saying Fat Man was good for Nagasaki because it killed all its weeds.

Edit: Also I wonder how people would react to this if it was a Cracked article and not a Guardian article.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Jan 17, 2012,