is there a software like guitar pro only for drummers? or a website that has guitar pro tabs for drummers?
most of the tabs here are made by guitarists who focus mostly on the guitar parts and the drum tabs aren't always correct and sometimes even unrealistic to play on drums..
Guitar pro, but you should use your ear to figure the drum parts, I don't think it's hard.
I'm pretty sure Guitar Pro does drum parts, but it isn't really that well supported. I know that UG+ tab thing has drum parts on near enough everything that it has.

But, like Orryn says, you should be able to work out drum parts by ear and trial+error. Its not overly difficult, as you (or in this case, I) only have 9 things I could be hitting, so the list of possibilities is quite small (unlike with working out guitar parts).
Do it by ear. It doesn't even have to be exactly the same as the original song, as long as the beat/fills fit the song well.
Yeah, use ears or make the transcriptions yourself if you want it to be written. Helps immeasurably. I only try and find a transcription to learn something if it's like... RETARDED.
Guitar Pro and Tux Guitar use MIDI notes for the drums so this might be helpful

http://soundprogramming.net/file_formats/general_midi_drum_note_numbers

other than that it is pretty much trial and error.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Quote by Lordyboy
as you (or in this case, I) only have 9 things I could be hitting, so the list of possibilities is quite small (unlike with working out guitar parts).

good point!
thanks!