I'm looking for a very good guitar, with preference for Ibanez. I like the sounds of avegend sevenfold. What do you recommend? I'm able to spend up to 1200€ on a new guitar.
Personally, imo if you're gonna spend that much money on a guitar, get a custom guitar. I know Ran and Mayones are awesome guitars, made in Europe and they're quite cheap. You can have a Ran Crusher for €1020!
http://www.ranguitars.com/ran_models/crusher
Just saying, if you know what you want, get a custom guitar. Much more bang for the buck.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
if you're looking at ibanez you'd want it to be japanese-made prestige at that kind of money.

ESP (not LTD) would be worth a look, too. you can probably get an MII (superstrat, closest to an ibanez) for that kind of money, too.

mayones might be worth a look, as mentioned^, but i haven't tried them.

I've heard varying things about Ran. Personally I wouldn't chance them, but it's your call.

MusicMan (not sterling) might be worth a look, but they might be over budget.

what amp do you have? if you want to sound like A7X you need their amps (or at least something close enough) too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ibanez is a good choice of guitar. If your looking for something similar you want to look for a high end schecter, jackson or esp.
I'm pretty sure Synster Gates uses Schecter guitars through Marshall amps with a lot of Boss effects pedals.

So I second Schecter or Ibanez.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by jvdlcr125
Ibanez is a good choice of guitar. If your looking for something similar you want to look for a high end schecter, jackson or esp.

high end schecter?

lol
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?