Hey Guys..

I didnt actually know where too put this so... O.o

Any ideas on best guitar for grunge and alternative?

Tones like Nirvanas Nevermind or Bleach and Bush's Sixteen Stone..

Budget? Doesnt really matter i have the cash

i hope you guys reply, i need your help more than ever

Edit: Preferably not a short scale i have ****ing huge hands.. but i adore the mustang

Thanks.
Sam.
Last edited by Samashton12 at Jan 17, 2012,
Grunge is a style of music known for it's sort of cheapness in a way. A lot of Grunge artists used to use Fender guitars, they have a great clean tone and their overdrive is pretty good. I'd reccomend anything by Fender because of their jangley single coils that don't give a heavy Metal, Trash sound but a strong, ballsy crunchy sound. You can't go wrong with Stratocasters or Telecasters, their pretty cheap. Mustangs, Jazz masters and Jaguars are going onto the higher ranges, I do have a thing for those though. I'd recommend Fender guitars personally.
Gear:

Electric Guitars:
Squier Bullet Strat
Ibanez RG350MDX
Gibson SG

Acoustic Guitars:
Tanglewood Roadster

Pedals:
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Crybaby Classic

Amp:
Vox VT40 Plus Valvetronix

R.I.P Cobain, Burton, Dio, Bonham, Mercury
I was thinking a Squier Telecaster 72 deluxe and putting a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the neck and a JB in the bridge.. im more of Fender guy and I cant fathom Epi's or even Gibsons
Gear:
Danelectro DC59 Modified
Heavily Modded VW Badge Strat
MIJ DS1
Fulltone OCD
EHX Small Clone

Quote by olix95
i suggest you kill your brother, sand down your guitar, and repaint it with his blood
Thanks for your help guys
Gear:
Danelectro DC59 Modified
MIJ DS1
Fulltone OCD
EHX Small Clone

Quote by olix95
i suggest you kill your brother, sand down your guitar, and repaint it with his blood
or super distortion in the bridge ;O
Gear:
Danelectro DC59 Modified
MIJ DS1
Fulltone OCD
EHX Small Clone

Quote by olix95