Hey guys!
I know most of you here (if not all) love ice cream here! And do you guys 'mod' your ice cream before eating it?
I really like to sprinkle lot of malt (bourn-vita) onto a scoop of vanilla ice cream before eating it! It tastes amazing! You guys should definitely try it out! Any other combos?
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
I haven't had ice cream at home for over a year. At my parents house I've had ice cream with some berries. It's nice.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by WantsLesPaul
**** ice cream it can suck my dick

cool....

Just vanilla for me
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I chuck mine in the microwave for 5-10secs so you get melted goodness with some cold hard ice cream.
It's all about the sorbet mutha ucka.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Maple syrup on everything. Except strawberry because that's gross. I eat strawberry ice cream on its own.

Actually idgaf, I just want ice cream and I'm too lazy to look for toppings
cat