ProSessionDrummer.com

My name is Dave Major and I am a professional online session drummer offering high quality drum tracks at a really competitive price.
I have been a professional musician for many years and have recorded on countless tracks in every genre imaginable from pop to heavy rock, from jazz to folk music.

All tracks are recorded in a state of the art professional studio.
The studio is based around a Neve VR legend desk and Pro Tools HD software. We can also record onto 2” tape for real analogue warmth.

We have a huge choice of equipment available to us and can choose from 5 drum sets, 6 snares and a whole host of cymbals in order to really customise your drum sound.

I can take as much or as little direction from you as you wish when creating your track and can make as many changes as required until you are 100% satisfied.

You can hear examples of my work here
http://prosessiondrummer.com/video.html

Tracks start from a very competitive £75 per track

For more information on our facilities, equipment and the services we offer visit
www.ProSessionDrummer.com

I look forward to working with you

Dave

ADDITIONAL SERVICES

I can also offer a full production process on your tracks. I regularly work with other professional musicians with a collective experience of over 1000+ albums and recordings.
If you need guitars, bass, keys or vocals on your track we can provide them