Hey Pit

I'm getting an external hard drive for my Xbox360. My FIFA 12 disc won't work and I've been informed that I should save it to my hard drive. However, does any of you know whether it will actually work better or not? Will it actually save properly or because the disc is supposedly 'damaged', will it be saved to the xbox with the same faults?

Thanks
If it's damaged enough to not work it probably won't save onto the HD in the first place.
If it's damaged, you'll need a new working disc to save it to the HD. Then it should work when you put your version in, as long as the centre ring isn't damaged and can be read.
See if you can borrow one off a mate.
I had the same problem with my Fifa 12 disk. It kept saying it was unreadable.

Try clearing your system cache, that worked for me. Game has been fine ever since.

Edit: This happened the day after i got the game so there was no way the disk was damaged. If yours is actually damaged i doubt this fix will work.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Jan 17, 2012,
Quote by whoomit
Borrow somebody else's and save that to your HD. Should work fine then.

This would probably work pretty well. After all, if you install it the console only needs the disk to know you have a material copy of it.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
This would probably work pretty well. After all, if you install it the console only needs the disk to know you have a material copy of it.

Yeah, my friend realised this works after going through to copies of Reach