So I'm really looking into getting a tube amp again. I've been looking at a lot of things.

Marshall Vintage Modern
JCA20H
Dr. Z Amps
Carvin x100b
Kustom 15h Defender

I want an amplifier that can do anything, maybe with the help of some pedals. I'll be using this amplifier for home practice, gigging, and teaching students.

I'm not inculding a speaker cabinet in my budget atm as that is token care of.

I play a lot of Jazz, Country, Blues, Hard Rock, some Metal, alternative metal/hard rock, and 80's hair metal.

I want a tube amp that can get that Country twang sound very easy with nothing but maybe a compressor and if I want, I throw a few pedals and get that metal sound if I wanted. I also want it to have good cleans.

I can look used. I'm in the U.S.
Budget: 800-900 USD

Thanks!
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Egnater tweaker, it can easily get a great twangy sound but the high gain is suprisingly tight and good! its not the best, but put in a tube screamer and you could get higher than you need.
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
fender deluxe reverb, it won't be the greatest for metal unless you get a decent distortion pedal...i use a Rat through my twin reverb and it's the only distortion pedal i've used that can make a fender amp not sound like a fender amp. but it's a great choice for jazz and blues and country and so many other things. you could go with a twin reverb or something bigger but the deluxe is a great choice for really anything you can think of, and it's small and only 22 watts but it gets so loud it's ridiculous
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well