I have built up a good pedalboard and have heard/ seen a lot of people with loopers on their boards. I've never really understood if it's worth it. Part of me thinks it would be if you can save scenes into it like a midi but I'm pretty sure you can''t (correct me if I'm wrong) Do you guys have any feedback? I have:
Line 6 DL4
Morley volume/ Wah
Fulltone Fulldrive II MOSFET
Boss DD-3 (2)
tap tempo for the Boss DD-3s
Lovepedal Eternity burst
MXR Dyna Comp M102
Line 6 Verbzilla
Boss TU-3

IF I was going to get a footswitcher, would I want a 10 loop or only loop certain effects & which ones would I loop? Thanks for all the input
2010 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2011 PRS SE Santana limited edition of 25
2007 Ibanez SZ520QM-VCB
2009 Washburn Renegade WM23
Vox 20W Valvetronix

We can't tell you what you'd want. We can tell you what's available and useful, and you can make decisions from there.

You absolutely can loop multiple pedals in one loop. Looper pedals just have a send and return for each loop, and a switch for that loop, so you can put as many pedals as you want in that send/return chain, and add or remove that entire set of pedals from the signal by hitting the loop switch. With multiple looper units you can have several loops, so you could have one for a reverb and delay and one with tremolo and overdrive and mix and match those as you see fit. You can also of course just put one pedal in a loop too, just to make everything easily accessible by the one loop pedal, instead of reaching over and around pedals to turn one on.

You can loop your whole chain, or just parts of it. The simplest loop setup is to just put your whole chain in a loop so that when you're not using any pedals you can kill the loop, which will mean a lot less tone suck, especially from those Line 6 units.
The Boss RC2 and RC3 are small looping pedals that have a pretty vast memory. Completely safe to save a track on there, even when you switch batteries or just use the AC cable. Most looping stations have memory that you can save your recordings on.

Normally people put their looping station on the end of their effect chain so that you can loop any of your effects, I don't see much of a problem with putting any of those pedals through a looping station.

If you really want to have a pedal that you can tinker with, the Boss RC300 has multiple footswitches where you can tap and record, which means you can have multiple loops that you can switch on and off without getting down and switching between them.

There are also a few looping stations that are combos with other effects and more complicated interfaces, but if you are new to looping, I would start with one of the simpler ones. I love my RC2 personally. Never had any trouble with it and I have owned it for about 3 years.
I don't fully understand the whole send/ return thing. So would I just plug 3 pedals into a converter cable that I would put into it or would I have to have like 4 inputs for that one loop? Basically, I wan't to have one or two scenes, and the rest of them control individual pedals
2007 Ibanez SZ520QM-VCB
Vox 20W Valvetronix

There's an in, and an out. Guitar goes to in, out goes to amp.

Then you have a send/return jack for each switch. Send goes to first pedal's input, return comes from last pedal's output. All 1/4" instrument cables. That's a loop - the chain of pedals between the send and return jacks.
So I would have link the first pedal in the scene to the switch through the send, then have the pedals in that scene linked, and take the last pedal back to the return for the same switch? Or am I misunderstanding? Haha I'm terrible with this stuff.
2007 Ibanez SZ520QM-VCB
Vox 20W Valvetronix