Been looking to pick up a guitar with a floyd rose for quite sometime. I have narrowed it down to 3. Kramer Pacer Vintage 2011, Kramer Baretta Bullsye, and Charvel San Dimas. All around the same price point but cannont decide. Played them all and just don't know. Any opinions
i would get the charvel on account of its being japanese-built, but i haven't tried any of them. But i'd suspect the charvel would be "better". So i disagree with the assertion above that they're all "equally good". that's unlikely.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?