What food have you never eaten that makes people go 'how have you never tried that?'

Personally I've never tried peanut butter and since I get a reaction whenever I bring this up, I've decided to go and buy some tomorrow to see what the fuss is about.

I also have a friend who's never eaten bacon even though he's not a vegetarian, weird kid.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
I've never eaten shit, nor have I died, but dammit people won't stop requesting that I do
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
never tried lobster. just can't do it. lobsters freak me out

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Cockmeat sandwich. (This is where you're supposed to say, "0MG HOW HAVE YOU NEVER TRIED IT? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUV IT")
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
How would I know the name of it if I've never tried it?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Peanut butter tastes like shit, you're lucky.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by shavorules42
Cockmeat sandwich.

0MG HOW HAVE YOU NEVER TRIED IT? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUV IT
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by pwnadgebunny

Really want to try lobster but everywhere I have seen that sells it is a tad over my price range for food
Papusas
Ruben's
Pretty much all the good, meaty, or cheesy unhealthy foods that I dream of eating someday.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Clam chowder.

I told someone I hadn't tried it before because I don't like seafood and he was like "clams don't live in the sea so it doesn't count"

regardless, I hate the taste of anything aquatic
cat
Almost everything. I won't eat spaghetti, eggs, etc. I live on pizza and cheeseburgers. Because I'm cibophobic.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jan 18, 2012,
Children. I've been bullied all my life for not eating children. I just can't. They seem way to salty for me.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Mostly seafood, I really want to try like lobster, squid etc. Unfortunately I'm a poor-ass student.
Most fish. The smell makes me gag too much, and it's something that swims around in filth its entire life. Plus, it just looks gross to me.

Quote by hazzmatazz
Mostly seafood, I really want to try like lobster, squid etc. Unfortunately I'm a poor-ass student.

I actually do like lobster and squid, just can't do fish. If you get the chance, try both. Fried calamari is amazing.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jan 18, 2012,
Quote by hazzmatazz

I'm told that lobster is an insult to seafood and is so well known just for it's appearance in films.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by pwnadgebunny

It's not that special.
Crab is a lot nicer.

I've never tried mutton, though I eat lamb as often as I can
What is this.... food? e_e
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Venison, rabbit, oysters, caviar.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Most fish. The smell makes me gag too much, and it's something that swims around in filth its entire life. Plus, it just looks gross to me.

I love the smell of fried fish but it tastes disgusting.
cat
I must say, I have never eaten an artichoke and I don't intend to. Lobster is my favorite food to eat because it's a delicious meal mixed with a game.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I had sushi yesterday for lunch, before this assesment I had to take... I had salmon, tuna and mackerel sushi for lunch yesterday.

I haven't tried lobster yet, aswell as vension, rabbit, oysters or caviar.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Not much off the top of my head. Tried pretty much everything everyone's mentioned. Curiosity gets the better of any initial disgust of the odder stuff.

Haven't tried caviar though, but that's more just not really being interested. I presume it's similar to cheaper roe, though I've seen some okay looking caviar being sold at waitrose for like £5 if I ever get really curious.

Never tried veal or mutton, but that's more because no one sells/serves it anywhere.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Never had any seafood, or any type of pork, never tried sushi as well
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

According to your thread today, there's another food you've never tried.

The forbidden fruit.
Quote by guitarxo
Clam chowder.

I told someone I hadn't tried it before because I don't like seafood and he was like "clams don't live in the sea so it doesn't count"

regardless, I hate the taste of anything aquatic

No chowder for you, 'cause clams have feelings too
Actually they don't have central nervousness
No manhatten style, clams have the right to smile
Come to think about it, they don't have a face

They have no face, no place for ears
There's no clam eyes, to cry clam tears
No spinal cord, they must get bored
Might as well just put them out of misery

I don't beleive it's selfish
To eat defenceless shellfish

No chowder for you, clams have feelings too
It could happen to you, clams have feelings too
I don't think they do, clams have feelings too
Quote by whoomit

There's no clam eyes, to cry clam tears

actually, scallops have up to 100 eyes

but for nofx!
cat
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

been to israel twice, seafood everywhere. You must live in a ditch or something. or just be one of those weirdos who can't stand even the sight of seafood.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Wimpy or Wendy's
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Mac n Cheese. I got a sum of strife from this girl because I never ate that. Oh well oh well.

I have no choice but to report you.