Sucks how hard it is to make it in the arts...I am just curious what you guys do or if you are in school.

I just graduated from university...and unsure of where to go next! What are your experiences and do you guys like your work?
Go to teacher's college.

I had a failed bout with university. I went for journalism because i always had a passion for writing and was good at it. My program took that passion out back and blew it's ****ing head clean off, so i dropped out. After working for almost 2 years and making a shitload of money, i finally decided to go back to school for music. So i'll be heading back in September, just not sure if it'll be for bass, guitar, or saxophone.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I work at McHell
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Post office and studying at university.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
well i am in school for engineering and music but thats actuallu negative moneys...so i also have to work with my uncle at his contractor job...shit suck but it pays the bills
I work at a call center providing technical/billing support for various businesses. Sucks.
I have felt the taste of sound.
Quote by dvm25
are you guys studying music?

Nope I'm studying Physics, Economics and Maths
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by frankv
Three full courses?

I'm a 2nd year Civil Engineering student.

Only A-levels, college is like sixth form, I'm only 17
Check out my fitness blog here
Inside my mind...

... yeah I'm unemployed
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
No where yet, I'm gonna check out this arts college here soon and see if they have anything. Other than that, I'll have to settle for a boring, harsh desk job in some corp.
Dropped out of my Popular Music Degree. Now gig in pubs and such. Not quite making enough to live on though. Currently looking for a "proper" job during the day.
About to go into my last year of college and then...probably LA.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don´t work. Nor intend to.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by Tim the Rocker
I don´t work. Nor intend to.

that's nice of you.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i also know quite a few musicians who study engineering...interesting
I have the wonderful life of sitting at home, doing nothing and finding it almost impossible to find a job, despite the ones I apply for needing no experience or anything.

Fun times.

Actually, I'm lying. These times aren't good.