It's kind of jazzy to me, but I've never really been big on sorting music into genres. To me it's fairly pointless and often near enough impossible
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
It's kind of jazzy to me, but I've never really been big on sorting music into genres. To me it's fairly pointless and often near enough impossible

Its true, sometimes you cant put something into a genre.
I really dig the sound Snot created in this song!
Quote by Lyrax
Its true, sometimes you cant put something into a genre.
I really dig the sound Snot created in this song!

That's all you need then man If you like it, who cares what genre it is?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
hardcore experimental something blah blah blah rock

i can hear some "funk" chords in this, some resemblance to mike patton stuff and even tool like vocals . . . i can even hear some "nu metal" sound in this . . . i can only say, from hearing this, it's simply "90's", am i right xD
Quote by piratemetalhead
hardcore experimental something blah blah blah rock

i can hear some "funk" chords in this, some resemblance to mike patton stuff and even tool like vocals . . . i can even hear some "nu metal" sound in this . . . i can only say, from hearing this, it's simply "90's", am i right xD

This is actually from 97` I seriously love the 90`s metal scene with all the rap and stuff