Page 1 of 3
...well, a chunk of it anyway.

We were canoodling and getting intimate and at the height of my pleasure she decided, whilst nibbling on my ear, to take a full bite. Next thing I know there's blood everywhere, it's dripping from her mouth and she spits out a part of my earlobe.

Naturally I was horrified and upon asking her why she did it, she told me she was enjoying herself to such an extent that she felt the NEED to. As you can imagine there was a quite a bit of tension in the days that followed and I had to adjust to having a disfigured earlobe.

I'm unsure about what to do. She's a gorgeous girl and the light of my life and I love her to bits. However, I will now live with the fear that these 'urges' of hers will once again take hold of her and I may find that she's taking a bite out of my flesh again. Do you think this might put a strain on our relationship in the future? Can cannibalistic urges be part of a healthy and functional relationship?

Thanks for reading.

A.
Be thankful it was only your ear.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Is your Girlfriend a retired American boxer?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
1/10.

Terrible troll.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Wasn't there a thread a while back about some guy whose girlfriend wanted to eat his fingers or something?

Edit: There it is.
🙈 🙉 🙊

Ziggy approved.

Quote by entity0009
Wasn't there a thread a while back about some guy whose girlfriend wanted to eat his fingers or something?

there was a guy who wanted to cut off his limbs. It's some paraphilia, let me google it.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you tell her not to BITE YOUR ****ING FLESH OFF she probably won't... and unless she proceeded to eat the chunk, she isn't a cannibal
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Is this your girlfriend, TS?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Your username might just be useful in such a time.

EDIT

Quote by Trowzaa
Is this your girlfriend, TS?

Nah, more like

Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Jan 17, 2012,
For most Pit dwellers, I would think a bloody earlobe would be a very small price for actually having a girlfriend.

kinky.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by zgr0826

I don't think that's exactly right, seeing as that's to do with cutting off limbs, not biting off extremities.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by Article
One study by Brang and his team helped scientifically back his hypothesis that apotemnophilia is a neurological disorder. His findings provide psychophysiological evidence to support the hypothesis that apotemnophilia arises from a congenital dysfunction of the right parietal lobe and, in particular the right superior parietal lobule, which receives and integrates input from various sensory areas and the insula to form a coherent sense of body image.[18][19][20]

Her response surprised me the most. I was expecting her to be nibbling on your ear harder and harder until she bit through by accident.
Quote by genghisgandhi

I love you even more now.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Demand a blowjob.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Pictures. Now.

I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Maybe she has other fetishes you may not know about, TS. For example, supposing you're still together a few years down the line and she decides she wants a well hung black dude to make love to her while you watch and you're just stuck being the bitch in the relationship because all she wants is your wallet.

Or she may be a latent dominatrix and might make you the bitch in the relationship where she makes you her gimp. Doing nothing but being a human slave while she does whatever she wants to you and you become a shadow of your former self and a depraved human being.

Either way, you're screwed.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.

And I thought merely biting hard enough to leave marks was bad
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Trowzaa
I don't think that's exactly right, seeing as that's to do with cutting off limbs, not biting off extremities.

I was referring to that one thread where thee guy wanted to cut off his limbs and his mom was trying to send him to the psychologist for it.

This is more this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorarephilia
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A first I was like:

But then I was like:
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Dodeka
For most Pit dwellers, I would think a bloody earlobe would be a very small price for actually having a girlfriend.

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W