Could someone name these pedals on both pedalboards:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyviw5zuI1qhxpjfo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1326932370&Signature=F7HTKoC8B6sErwEY%2BxjPOAJAb3w%3D

Also, could someone explain why on the bottom pedalboard, he seems to have the lid of a boss reverb pedal attached to the tuner pedal (far right pedal) and he also seems to have done this on a few others too....

Thanks.
He bought it used and and just replaced the pedal? Who knows. Clearly he just switched the pedal lids on the other two.

Left to right.

Boss Tremolo
Boss Digital Reverb
EHX Micro Pog
Ibanez Tubescreamer, modded
Boss Tuner

The other board is hard to see
i kinda like what he did i wonder how hard it is to replace those parts on the boss pedals
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Quote by championguitar
i kinda like what he did i wonder how hard it is to replace those parts on the boss pedals

It looks like he just swapped them around. They pop right off.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by Paddledude
actually I think its a turbo tubescreamer. darker color and mode dial

Yeah it clearly isn't a standard tubescreamer, I just didn't care to figure out which one it is. The TS could find that out themselves.

TS9DX
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100