A few nights ago I was quite bored so I went out for a walk. It was kinda cold so I decide to ride the metro to kill time.

So yeah there I am in the metro and started thinking about what I could do for fun. I was feeling weird but yeah point is I decided to just pick someone out of the blue and Follow that person as long as I could without being noticed.

So I followed that chinese woman, she might not have been chinese..what do i Know anyway, but that not the point. It was realy exiting to do, and frankly I think she din't even notice but I was following her a good houre before I called it quit.

It was really fun, but afterwhile I kinda felt weird...like creepy. I mean was that wrong of me? I dint plant on doing anything to her, was just a game.

so yeah pit have you ever done something similar or taught about it?

discuss?

TLDR; stalking for fun, yay or nay?
Was this before you raped and killed her?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Serial killer/10
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Well.......
No, you are a ****ing freak and Christopher Nolan is a shit director.

Youre gonna make me cry man ...dont mess with my batman
You're that guy that thinks everyone would kill another human if it weren't illegal.

This thread does not surprise me.
Quote by institutions
You're that guy that thinks everyone would kill another human if it weren't illegal.

This thread does not surprise me.

If there was no Religon OR taugh morals too.

and not ....Everyone. it's basic instinct stuff ya know.
Quote by ShevanelFlip
A few nights ago I was quite bored so I went out for a walk. It was kinda cold so I decide to ride the metro to kill time.

So yeah there I am in the metro and started thinking about what I could do for fun. I was feeling weird but yeah point is I decided to just pick someone out of the blue and Follow that person as long as I could without being noticed.

So I followed that chinese woman, she might not have been chinese..what do i Know anyway, but that not the point. It was realy exiting to do, and frankly I think she din't even notice but I was following her a good houre before I called it quit.

It was really fun, but afterwhile I kinda felt weird...like creepy. I mean was that wrong of me? I dint plant on doing anything to her, was just a game.

discuss?

Quote by ShevanelFlip

If there was no Religon OR taugh morals too.

and not ....Everyone. it's basic instinct stuff ya know.

Not all morals are taught. We all have a God-given right to life. C'mon...
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jan 17, 2012,
He had to call it quits because he levelled-up and had to rest.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
You are the reason people just turn up stabbed/shot/kicked to death with no apparent motive.

If someone was following me late at night and I had no idea who they were I'd beat the shit out of them. Or at least try.
I used to do it to my older brother and sister when I was younger. They used to get pissssed, but other times they would have fun with it too.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
You are the reason people just turn up stabbed/shot/kicked to death with no apparent motive.

If someone was following me late at night and I had no idea who they were I'd beat the shit out of them. Or at least try.

hey for all she knows we just lived in the same flat man.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by due 07
Ffs it's yea, not yay. Why is everyone dumb.

It was on purpose.

let's not start this again or you know.......
Quote by cornmancer
Okay that's creepy and sick and disgusting on so many levels.

Hey look at the replies, im not the only one who enjoyed this.

It's not like I was planning on attacking or raping her , jeez chill out.
Quote by ShevanelFlip

discuss?

I had someone do that to me over the summer, and I went round a corner and waited for him to come around, then grabbed him and asked if he had a problem...

His response?

"It was just a joke man, just a joke!"

TS, u gonna stalk the wrong person one day..please, return and share the story.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by BDR_23
The term "stalking" is used so loosely these days.

to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.
to walk with measured, stiff, or haughty strides: He was so angry he stalked away without saying goodbye.
to proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner: Famine stalked through the nation.
Obsolete . to walk or go stealthily along.

What are you on about man? I used it right.
Quote by ShevanelFlip
to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily.
to walk with measured, stiff, or haughty strides: He was so angry he stalked away without saying goodbye.
to proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner: Famine stalked through the nation.
Obsolete . to walk or go stealthily along.

What are you on about man? I used it right.

No no, what you did is stalking for sure. But I mean when you go on someones facebook page and are accused of stalking. Or "creeping". Stalking can be fun though.
Quote by Zoot Allures
TS i enjoy this story, can you do it more often and post about it here?

I'm not here for you entertainment hipster.