Poll: Is L.A really the big city of dreams? is it all what it seems? if not what is?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is L.A really the big city of dreams? is it all what it seems? if not what is?
Los Angeles is indeed the city of dreams :)
5 6%
New York City :cool:
5 6%
London :golfclap:
5 6%
Tokyo :batman:
4 5%
LA, LA big city of dreams..but everything in LA ain't always what it seems.. :waldo:
7 8%
None of the above; all of those cities are full of unfulfilled, transplanted losers :D
39 47%
Be prepared to do a lot of this to get ahead in LA son :kissass:
11 13%
F*ck all of you haters! i'm off to one of these cities to make my dreams come truue!!!1 :finger:
7 8%
Voters: 83.
I want to be an actor, musican, or some kind of artist. Truth be told, I just want to make a lot of money, do a lot of drugs, and **** a lot of supermodels...Will moving to L.A be kind to me? could I make my dreams come true in a glamorous city like Los Angeles?
No, you'll just become one of the other hundreds of failed artists in that city more than likely.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

No.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
LA is the city of angels, silly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If your dreams are being a waiter, then yeah probably.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by ethan_hanus
L.A. is a crap stain on the face of the Earth. The pollution is terrible, and it's mostly Hispanic gangs now.

And you are a terrible troll.

Pretty much this. L.A. is like a used up *****.
Quote by ethan_hanus
L.A. is a crap stain on the face of the Earth. The pollution is terrible, and it's mostly Hispanic gangs now.

And you are a terrible troll.

you lie!
No.

but I voted yes because fuck your polls.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Jan 17, 2012,
If you want to make it big? **** no.

If you want to be surrounded by thousands of musicians, artists and writers? **** yeah.
lol at people that think you can go to Hollywood, audition and then there's a chance of fame coming.

You need connections, a bit of talent (not the most important factor) and to be a jew.
Quote by aig91
Where the fuck is the "Chicago" option?!
Also, Pallet Town is the true City of Dreams.

chicago's pretty rad but it aint no city of dreams
Hahahahahaha you think L.A. is glamorous!!!

L.A. is like one of the biggest shit holes in Cali.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by aig91
Where the fuck is the "Chicago" option?!
Also, Pallet Town is the true City of Dreams.
People don't go to Chicago to get famous. They hone their talents there and then move to LA or New York.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by vanhailin
Hahahahahaha you think L.A. is glamorous!!!

L.A. is like one of the biggest shit holes in Cali.

explain.
No, but New York is. One of my goals in life is to get a good enough job where I can afford to live comfortably in NYC.

And while we're on the topic, people who think that New York = Manhattan piss me off. Manhattan's great, but so is Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx. I've never been to Staten Island so I can't judge that, but I've heard it's sort of boring. Anyways, NYC for the win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Last edited by teachmeviolence at Jan 18, 2012,
Quote by killjoy_bentley
I want to be an actor, musican, or some kind of artist. Truth be told, I just want to make a lot of money, do a lot of drugs, and **** a lot of supermodels...Will moving to L.A be kind to me? could I make my dreams come true in a glamorous city like Los Angeles?

LA is huge, but i prefer SF.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
LA is huge, but i prefer SF.

This. I hate LA cause I'm a Giants fan, I will never endorse that city.
STಠ_ಠ
The only thing I like about LA is Disneyland which isn't even in LA. SF is way better.
cat
Judging from your intellect and your polls I can almost guarantee you that won't succeed in the business anyway.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I hate flying into LAX. All the smog as you get close to the city is so gross.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you lie!

yes you do lie. i lived there for 13 years itssss beautiful.
There is no other place like L.A.
press ctrl + w
YOU make your dreams come true, not your location.

Also, Los Angeles is the city of angels.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
If I were to move somewhere for music opportunities Austin TX would be at the top of my list.
I want to go to Hollywood.

London's fun though, I f**king love being from here. (I haven't cast a vote in that poll.)
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 18, 2012,
Quote by BlackVoid
If I were to move somewhere for music opportunities Austin TX would be at the top of my list.

....why?....
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by killjoy_bentley

Nah you don't.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by ethan_hanus
Because, one, Austin is the music capital of Texas, and Austin has a huge huge music scene here. Have you not heard of ACL?

That and the Psych Fest.

Kinda find it weird he had to ask why.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Because, one, Austin is the music capital of Texas, and Austin has a huge huge music scene here. Have you not heard of ACL?

no one 'makes it' in texas. you have to go to one of the cooler states like new york or california
TS you sound so ill prepared and delusional I can't help but laugh.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Are you a lucky little lady in The City of Light
Or just another lost angel...City of Night
City of Night, City of Night, City of Night
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
And lo, it was spoken! "In the city of fallen angels, where the ocean meets the sand, you will form a strong alliance and the world's most awesome band. To find your fame and fortune, through the valley you must walk. You will face your inner demons, now GO. MY. SON. AND. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK."
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
And lo, it was spoken! "In the city of fallen angels, where the ocean meets the sand, you will form a strong alliance and the world's most awesome band. To find your fame and fortune, through the valley you must walk. You will face your inner demons, now GO. MY. SON. AND. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK."

Dio

EDIT: And this v
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jan 18, 2012,
I just want to go to Cali for the drugs and music scene
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.