so i've got this nokia X6, "smart" phone like 6 months and this is the 4th time i have to send it to repair, is it just me that doesn't take enough care (from all mi friends i'm the one that take care the most of electronic stuff) or it's because it's just SHIT ???
My nokia takes a ****ing beating and comes out stronger.
a little lost.....
If you poop on it, then bad things happen.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
The only time nokia's were good were when they made those simple cell phones that were practically bricks. I couldn't ever break them O-O
PSN - Boosted928
My Nokia feeds on my fear.

lol jk, I have an LG.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by boosted928
The only time nokia's were good were when they made those simple cell phones that were practically bricks. I couldn't ever break them O-O

yep, that's mine.
a little lost.....
Get a Samsung brand phone, they are much more durable.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Trizek

çyea i'm getting a galaxy ace... or and iPhone lol
Anyone remember those motorola/nextel phones? You could literally throw those things out of a window and they'd still be fine.
wat.

I use those really old Nokias, the bricks. They, much like roaches, will survive a nuclear holocaust.

EDIT: Oh wait I forgot, it's ****ed

Never mind <_<

>_>

*flees*
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jan 17, 2012,
Quote by Trizek

You kidding me? I had one and it broke within less than 6 months.
Quote by BDR_23
You kidding me? I had one and it broke within less than 6 months.

Taking better care of something can extend its lifespan.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Well, I don't think that the brand matters that much. But I've always used Nokia phones (maybe because I come from Finland and we have so many Nokia chargers at home) and I'm just used to them and I haven't had any problems though I have heard about some problems but they haven't been that big. So maybe it's not Nokia's fault. Maybe you have got a bad phone? But you can't say that some brand sucks if you have only had one product. Somebody here said that Samsungs are the best and some other said that they suck. It's about preference.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
dude i had a nokia 3410i for 6 years. you can't even imagine some of the stuff that happened to it, that shit in indestructible.

now i have a samsung touchscreen and pretty often the screen safety thing turns off while in my pocket and it ends up calling a bunch of people in my phonebook or going on the internet.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
I have one of those to, had it repaired three times, my contract runs out in march though so i'll be jumping ship to another brand.

My one once fell down 5 floors at my Moms appartment.

Not even the battery came out.

But, yeah, I've seen some of the new ones and they suck big time.

EDIT:
Relevant:
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Jan 20, 2012,
Quote by Krieger91

My one once fell down 5 floors at my Moms appartment.

Not even the battery came out.

But, yeah, I've seen some of the new ones and they suck big time.

EDIT:
Relevant:

This.

I have one of the affordable touch screen models, it blows dick. Gets random freezing issues, can't play music without glitching.
Been using Nokia since the Samsung I had didn't survive abuse. Nokia's only break if they land face down on a cliff. Then it's just the screen, everything else works.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
nokia still around?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
TL;DR - Old Nokia = boss, new Nokia = shite.

i had a 5110 (yes, we were too poor for a 3310 when i was a kid), it still had an external Ariel, but not only did it have snake, it had removable covers, ergo = boss

It was also tougher than the 3310, imagine the 3310 on roids, crossed with Chuck Norris, crossed with Jason Statham, crossed with mecha-jesus.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Last edited by DOHC at Jan 20, 2012,
I'm sure every household has a 3310 that is indestructable.

I'm using an old Nokia hand-me-down, and it hasn't broken on me, which is more than can be said than the new ones i had.
Quote by DOHC
TL;DR - Old Nokia = boss, new Nokia = shite.

i had a 5110 (yes, we were too poor for a 3310 when i was a kid), it still had an external Ariel, but not only did it have snake, it had removable covers, ergo = boss

It was also tougher than the 3310, imagine the 3310 on roids, crossed with Chuck Norris, crossed with Jason Statham, crossed with mecha-jesus.

The Nokia 3310 already is on roids, it doesn't have to be crossed with Chuck Norris 'cause it's already been crossed with Bruce fucking Lee, and Mohammed Ali-Mike Tyson fusion, and it's crossed with Bruce Willis, and with mecha God.

So shut up.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
They used to build them like tanks, but with the introduction of smartphones they're made pretty thin and fragile.

I've got a HTC Sensation that's really good, though. I've dropped it several times and it's never broken. The back of it is made out of metal and the front is pretty resistant to damage. The glass is also slightly embedded so it has a maybe ½-1mm of metal around it that absorbs damage if you were to drop the front straight down on the floor.

Quote by BDR_23
Swedish phones ftw

Nokia is finnish
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The Lumia 800 is amazing. I want it

My first phone was a 3120. I ripped the keypad off by accident but it probably works.
cat
Quote by Krieger91
The Nokia 3310 already is on roids, it doesn't have to be crossed with Chuck Norris 'cause it's already been crossed with Bruce fucking Lee, and Mohammed Ali-Mike Tyson fusion, and it's crossed with Bruce Willis, and with mecha God.

So shut up.

come at me bro

Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Last edited by DOHC at Jan 20, 2012,
Quote by DOHC

come at me bro

It's time.

We have to throw both phones off of f*cking high heigts and see which one breaks first.