1 week ago I bought a Ibanez guitar with with a edge III bridge, I have been playing for four years but I have always used only fixed bridge guitar, now 1 string is broken and I don't know what the hell to do, I am using this video as a guide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhMUmFsd9Ko

I have done the first steps but when he get the allen key on those little black things to remove the string at 2:44, my guitar doesn't have those little black things, it have some little holes that fits the allen key, but it doesn't move so I can't remove the string.

please help.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Jan 17, 2012,
On the very back of the saddle is a hex bolt.
Unscrew it a little bit. Pull out string. Im looking at my edge 3 right now, restrung yesterday.
It should have those little blocks where the string meets the bridge.
If not, post pics.

Rg edge 3
Last edited by StonedColdCrazy at Jan 17, 2012,
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
On the very back of the saddle is a hex bolt.
Unscrew it a little bit. Pull out string. Im looking at my edge 3 right now, restrung yesterday.
It should have those little blocks where the string meets the bridge.
If not, post pics.

Rg edge 3

Thanks, that picture was a lot of help, that thing was really tight, I just have to put more strenght, thanks a lot.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Jan 17, 2012,