Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying a hardwire chorus and it says it can handle higher voltages. (And the whole hardwire line)
Can I use the 18v on my iso-5 to power it or will I fry it? I'm just confused. Help?
Thanks..
They're really nice pedals. I have the RV-7 reverb and love it to bits. It's standard 9v DC so no, don't go plugging 18v into it.

Unless I'm mistaking and it has a variable voltage input.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Thanks mang,I really don't know myself. On Mf and Sw it just says they have extra headroom for voltage. I think that means 18 and some searches say the whole line included the boost.

haha anyone know?
They run at a higher internal voltage or something, which I guess means that they have an insane amount of output...those pedals level volume is very touchy and very powerful...When I had to balance out my SC-2's volume, I'd have it well under the 12 oclock spot...so that's prolly what they mean by that.
Just use a 9v.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Don't have any more spots. got the iso-5 and told myself I didn't want a lot of pedals, this will be my fifth haha.
Rechargeable energizer 9v i guess. ha.
Or just buy another single power supply.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
This... http://us.sanyo.com/pedal-juice

Sounds like a pretty good answer.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
what they mean is that the pedal has a consistent 9volt power supply. many pedals especially when using batteries don't get constant 9volt power especially as the battery wears down. the hardwire pedals are designed to keep the power at full at all times.