Okay this might sound crazy, but is it any way possible to mess with a left footed double pedal (right pedal has both 'beaters') to the standard Right footed? (Left pedal has both 'beaters')??

BTW its a Pearl brand double pedal... i havent been able to find the exact model:S

Do yall think i should just sell it? (Included with drumset from whom i bought it) or is there any hope to make a monster??
Quote by Roc8995
To be fair, you could really mess a guy up with a telecaster if you were determined to bring the plane down.
I think you've got your terminology mixed up slightly-- the pedal with two beaters on the right side, where the pedal attaches to the hoop of the bass drum, would be a right handed (or footed, so to speak) pedal.

Regardless though, really don't think that's possible. You'd need to significantly alter the left pedal so that it would accept a drive shaft on the right side, overall, which I don't think can really be done. Just get a brand new pedal.
ah thank you, and yeah... i wasnt too sure how to word that

in regards to new pedal: dayum... oh well i saw that coming
Quote by Roc8995
To be fair, you could really mess a guy up with a telecaster if you were determined to bring the plane down.