Just wondering if we could get a monthly drum competition going again, I know the first time we tried it, it was dissapointing with little entries, but I think we should carry it on and get more going because surely if we get a monthly competition going again then the drum forum would become more active? And also since I've improved on the drums I'd like to do it again.

It is just a suggestion guys that we should get it back up again.
I've been thinking about this as well but I don't think just a drum solo will cut it, maybe we could do a two part competition. A drum solo and a drumless track that everyone agrees to play along to maybe?

I'd like to do it though if we can get enough participants.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Yea I wouldn't mind what we do to be honest because it makes things more fun.

And yea that's the only problem, the number of people doing it won't be that high really seeing how inactive this forum is.
I'd be happy to take part, even though I'm probably the worst player on here. Just need to find some extra mic stands before I can record (I only have 3 at the moment, will need 6 or 7 to fully mic my kit).
n00bs.

I did this back after I actually got the forum made.

Not many people signed up, and even less submitted.

Not worth it.

I can see myself blowing a goat soon, anyway
RIP Tom Searle.
For someone who "fought so hard" to establish this forum, you sure are quick to turn on it

Make a signup thread. If we get at least 10 sign ups by next week I say we do it
I thought you were done with UG, Jay?
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by TheReverend724
Make a signup thread. If we get at least 10 sign ups by next week I say we do it

Alright ok well someone else will have to set one up because I've got busy week with exams and coursework so I won't be very active.
I would participate as well.
Days go on forever
But I have not left your side
We can chase the dark together
If you go then so will I
Quote by TheReverend724
For someone who "fought so hard" to establish this forum, you sure are quick to turn on it

Make a signup thread
. If we get at least 10 sign ups by next week I say we do it

You do it. You're the 'moderator'.
RIP Tom Searle.
Not being a dick.

Its his forum, and he should be pushing ideas like this
RIP Tom Searle.
It's not "his" forum. This is the UG Community.

Any group projects that are started in Hardcore or PYB are carried out by the users because we function as a group. I don't know if that's how things are done here, but there isn't any reason to start parading around like an asshole. Constantly reminding everyone about your role in helping get this forum started followed by trash talking it, and then talking back to a mod (don't try to sweet talk your way out of this one), doesn't really do anything but make you look like a tryhard.

Just being honest here.
Not gonna argue on here, its kinda stupid. Especially because I have no problem with anyone, especially you, Jay.

I gave my opinion. You guys didn't like it. I'm not gonna change it.

Leave it as that?
RIP Tom Searle.
It was my opinion that the forum will get closed at some point due to it not being active. Opinion =/= fact

It was my opinion that Dylan should make the thread as thats what most other Mods seem to do.
Again, opinion =/= fact.

Peace out.
RIP Tom Searle.
I'm up for another go at this.

I can make a backing track for it if needed?
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by Skinny91
I'm up for another go at this.

I can make a backing track for it if needed?

That would be cool but set up a thread first and then see if anyone wants to help with the backing track
Quote by Nathy137
That would be cool but set up a thread first and then see if anyone wants to help with the backing track

It was only going to be a few loops thrown together, something that I can get together quickly, but I don't mind

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by Skinny91
It was only going to be a few loops thrown together, something that I can get together quickly, but I don't mind

Well all I think is just wait till we get something properly sorted and see who is sorting the backing tracks out
Thats cool, just a suggestion.

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by Nathy137
Just wondering if we could get a monthly drum competition going again, I know the first time we tried it, it was dissapointing with little entries, but I think we should carry it on and get more going because surely if we get a monthly competition going again then the drum forum would become more active? And also since I've improved on the drums I'd like to do it again.

It is just a suggestion guys that we should get it back up again.

Just one problem.
How would the drummers send in their entries?
Video?
Days go on forever
But I have not left your side
We can chase the dark together
If you go then so will I