Here is my band's latest song which was released today. Check it out and see what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0efaX8luyw
i liked everything except for the vocals, they are far too death metal for the nature of this song (personal opinion). other than that pretty cool tune, the high hat and symbols are a little high in the mix- if you dropped them and compressed them more it would make the whole song sound bigger. overall pretty rad and better quality than most metal stuff that gets put up in here. keep rockin! \m/
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Quote by jordanzio
i liked everything except for the vocals, they are far too death metal for the nature of this song (personal opinion). other than that pretty cool tune, the high hat and symbols are a little high in the mix- if you dropped them and compressed them more it would make the whole song sound bigger. overall pretty rad and better quality than most metal stuff that gets put up in here. keep rockin! \m/

Yeah, our vocalist is working on his style to make it more thrashy and less death but thanks a lot for the comment, much appreciated!