Thinking about buying a gibson from Gear4music; Anyone had any previous experience with them?

Are the goods delivered well? Stored well? Reliable?

Cheers
My sister got her first guitar as their own brand les paul copy. It was very cheap feeling and the amp was bollocks, but it arrived quickly and in good condition. So aslong as you're sticking with named brands it'll be fine.

Edit: This was about 3 years ago
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
More reliable than GAK, that's for sure.
Their own brand stuff is pretty cheap and nasty, but the delivery and pricing is usually great in my experience.
yeah I have used them alot I got my old prophecy LP from then and got a good deal on an SM57 as well as buying strings and pedals from them.

their own brand stuff is rubbish but you get what you pay for =/

I do recommend them though
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
bought a couple of pedals and shiz from them and everything was fine. my bands other guitarist uses them loads and he's never had any issues
also give DV247 a try, the prices are almost exactly the same but they have free delivery on pretty much everything
Yeh, from my experience (a mate had one) their own brand stuff is utter shit tbh, bad guitar, bad amp, but im sure other stuff they sell (but don't make) should be fine! Good prices too...
Yeah they're pretty good. I bought an audio interface from them once, good prices, quick delivery, well packaged.
Quote by callumbloodpuke
bought a couple of pedals and shiz from them and everything was fine. my bands other guitarist uses them loads and he's never had any issues

Nice try, Gear4music.com
My Spanish Hearts
I've used them before, no complaints.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I have experience with Gear4Music. Speedy delivery, perfect condition, good prices.

I would also recommend Thomann.co.uk.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Cheers guys Went into town and I think Im going to buy it though one of the local shops as they need the business :P

Thanks anyway!
I got my first guitar from them many years ago <3 a cheap strat copy. Neck is crazy bent now though and virtually unplayable. Delivery was always great though.