Page 1 of 2
I love the states... It's different and sometimes, feels like a world to it's own, but, I like Americans; I like America.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
That's great, dear.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Jan 18, 2012,
I usually expect non-Americans to bash on us. In my American Lit. class, it's all Americans going on about how much we suck compared to the rest of the world and the one foreign exchange student doesn't say a word.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I like America too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
See, even Star Trek's American LOL

Yeah, I've been. Twice, in the 00s, and just for holiday, and I don't mean Chirstmas type holiday; I mean vaction.

Thank you, one more reason for me to hate Kanye West. Thank you... Misses that guy from Star Trek.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 18, 2012,
Quote by strat0blaster

Paul Gilbert; left
Pat Metheny; middle

Sorry
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
ok.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I don't get the first part because I'm not an American, I guess, but...

Quote by Crazyedd123

Sorry

Made me
Quote by laid-to-waste
I like Canada
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
I like Canada

Sorry, that was good still.

Yeah, Canada's cool... Now THAT'S a place I have never been but, I like Canadians, Mexicans, ect... It's all good.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Lord Waltaa
I like Canada

That's the equivalent of "I love lamp" in this thread.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ones still has a queen, laughs at Canada, then goes
'Oooh'
and reminds himself he has the same one, and feels bad for laughing at Canada.
Quote by laid-to-waste
I only like one part of one state in America. Out of all the parts I've been to, I mean.
cat
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Awwww, that's so cute... he's pretending there's a difference!

i'm not allowed to cross the border and bring this stuff into detroit
Quote by guitarxo
I only like one part of one state in America. Out of all the parts I've been to, I mean.

Which state?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Unfortunately America hates you. Cut off your ear as a present to it. Nothing says 'love' like doing a van Gogh.

Freinds, Romans, Countrymen. Lend me your ears.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Bushinarin
Have you ever been here?

Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by guitarxo

What do you like about that part?
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by strat0blaster

nigga's got crazy rhythm goin' on.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by BladeSlinger
Which state?
Probably some place lame like California.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I wonder what's so special about this one part.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by ninnipinni93
This thread is now about Steven Seagal.

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I Love America Because America Made Star Wars And Star War Is The Greatest Movie Ever Made In The Entire Universe End Of Story Period!!!!!!
America:
Criticise's the Chinese Government about Internet Censorship..................
Starts SOPA and PIPA :L
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-50
Boss ME-70
Dunlop GCB95(Red Fasel)
Ibanez RG8BK
PodHD300

Rest Easy Gooze

Quote by jpnyc
I once used a Jackson V to play Wildwood Flower. The ghosts of Randy Rhoads and Mother Maybelle Carter made my walls bleed for a week.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Which state?

Quote by element4433
Probably some place lame like California.

>_>

The area surrounding Sacramento and all the way up to the coast from there.

Quote by treborillusion
What do you like about that part?

Everything.
cat
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I do too. Seems like an awesome place, less judgmental pricks.

If you don't want judgmental pigs I think there are better places to look than America.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Awwww, that's so cute... he's pretending there's a difference!

Hey

We're not as fat

And inbred

And we ride fucking polar bears motherfucker
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Burgery
If you don't want judgmental pigs I think there are better places to look than America.

Like?
Quote by Burgery

Says the guy who thinks he knows what it's like in America from watching Fox News clips on Youtube.

How cute.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2