Last night I got into a Chickenfoot show for free, and Michael Anthony gave me a little something...

Full story: I won this signed bass in a contest, and the whole band gave it to me, it truly was an awesome experience. Satriani eating a salad about 2 meters away from me is something I won't forget anytime soon either, weirdly enough. The guys were very nice. The bass itself is good as well, the action is great, and it's just very comfortable overall. I'm a happy guy, and figured I'd share with you fellas!

Tell me who's that writin'...
Last edited by Kylianvb at Jan 18, 2012,
Really nice, dude. HNSBD!
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

oh my ****ing god!!!!!!!!!!!! you met chickenfoot and won one hell of an awesome bass!!!!!!!!! i hate you with all my heart....

jks, i dont have a heart, i hate you withh my dick...

jks, i dont have a dick, i hate you with all the cucumbers that i can fit up my ****....

jks, i have a massive dick and every one of the 2000 inches of it hates you.
I'm not a chickenfoot fan,but winning a bass signed by a band you like is great!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
sell it on ebay now before the band popularity goes away

but congrats from me for sure as well
Quote by amimbari
sell it on ebay now before the band popularity goes away

but congrats from me for sure as well

Lol
almost a troll.
but i second this.
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2