Poll: Would you like to change your username?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you like to change your username?
Yes, this one is horrible!
33 21%
Mine's okay, but I wouldn't mind a better one.
48 30%
Nah, this one is great!
50 32%
Couldn't care less.
27 17%
Voters: 158.
Page 1 of 3
Well there is not much to add to the title really. Basically, the question is 'Are you happy with your current username?
I've seen some users who have their user titles set to 'wants to change username' or perhaps have something similar written in their sig. I personally would like to change it but it's not that big of a deal.

Pool coming soon.
(Invalid img)

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Yes.

But what is happiness?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I'm satisfied.
Both mentally and physically!
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
If I could think of a similar and pronounceable username, I'd want it changed to that
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Oh yes pretty much. Can't think of a better one to be fair.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I love mine. On a side note, Ur All Shit's is hilarious
My God, it's full of stars!
I kinda wish it was the same as my Twitter name, but at the same time, maybe not.

And I think it's an alright name, not the least memorable or anything.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Yes, I like mine. But I preferred that guy.. I think his name was "Big Black Dildo" or something.
Vince Sixx is who I am on the internet. Not changing.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Dreadnought
I love mine. On a side note, Ur All Shit's is hilarious

I agree. I thought it fit perfectly with the *Bender doing endless pelvic thrusts* gif, though.

Mine is from when I liked anime/manga; it's an amalgamation of Fullmetal Alchemist and Mechazawa from Cromartie High School. Now that I don't enjoy it and actually dislike anything related to it, i'd like to change it.
Last edited by Fullmetalzawa at Jan 18, 2012,
Yeah, no. That whole "Zakk Wylde is neat" thing was SO 2004.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
It implies that I am a bro and probably drink copious amounts of alcohol at frat parties.

Pretty kewl.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I hate mine with a passion. I'm just not creative enough to think of anything better
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Eh, not too sure. I was pretty into Mastodon when I joined, but not so much anymore. Still like them but not big on the The Hunter and can't stand Crack The Skye. Knew I should have went with my other idea...

I guess I would change mine after all, but I don't think it matters much since I don't post too much anymore.
My username is fantastic. Probably one of the only good decisions I made when I was 14 years old

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
No, it is too close to my identity... not that you will figure out my identity outta my username, but if you know my full name, you may recognise me behind my username.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
It's memorable, but in all reality Rockford is a shit town with shit people. It most certainly does not rock. I would change it if I could.
fender_696 ?

Nah, it's rubbish. Would much prefer something that represents me and / or my interests.

Subterranean-Alien would be pretty cool. Or Travis-Bickle to coincide with my avatar. Or something like that.

Quote by sfaune92
No, it is too close to my identity... not that you will figure out my identity outta my username, but if you know my full name, you may recognise me behind my username.
Batman?
Last edited by fender_696 at Jan 18, 2012,
Quote by fender_696
fender_696 ?

Nah, it's rubbish. Would much prefer something that represents me and / or my interests.

How about JohnnyGenzale2?
I'd like to if I could but I don't mind mine so much. My current one is just kinda bland.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by fender_696
Batman?

My secret is revealed!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
How about JohnnyGenzale2?

That would be.... interesting.

Or. fender_670?
I wouldn't mind it being 'Cam_Sampbell', but that's purely cosmetic. Other than that, I love my username.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by fender_696

That would be.... interesting.

Or. fender_670?

696 is a nice and rather odd number. Stands out from most numbers to be fair.

Although it's mostly the avatar I recognise and associate with you.
Considering what could have been, I'd say the one I have isn't bad at all. If I'd given myself a name relating to the bands I was into back in 2005, I'd be too ashamed to come around here anymore.
the word "better" always implies, well, "better", so choosing poll option 2 is highly logical
Page 1 of 3