Just in case any of you were interested, might not be much interest but I'll post it up anyway.

PRIMORDIAL
http://primordialweb.com/

Plus Special Guests

HELL
http://www.hell-metal-band.com/

WINTERFYLLETH
http://www.myspace.com/winterfylleth

Friday 4th May - Moho LIve, Manchester
Saturday 5th May - O2 Islington Academy, London

On sale Monday 23rd January from www.ticketweb.co.uk

PRIMORDIAL announce two UK shows in May 2012

PRIMORDIAL have announced two headline shows in the UK in May 2012. They’ll play Manchester on the 4th and London the following night.

NEMTHEANGA is looking forward to their first club shows in three years:

"So finally we can announce some good news for the UK....two headlining shows in May in London and Manchester. It's been quite a few years since we've played club shows in the Uk that weren't connected to a festival of one sort or the other and considering the unfortunate circumstances surrounding our appearance at Bloodstock last year where my voice gave out. The one and only time in 20 years and it had to happen on the mainstage at Bloodstock! So hopefully these shows will go someway to making recompense for that and a chance for us to play a full set in a country we don't visit often enough that has supported us from day one! See you on the field..."

Joining them will be Hell and Winterfylleth

PRIMORDIAL + Hell + Winterfylleth

May 2012

4th MANCHESTER – Moho Live
TICKETS: www.ticketweb.co.uk

5th LONDON – Islington Academy
TICKETS: www.ticketweb.co.uk

Tickets go onsale on Monday January 23, 2012

‘Redemption At The Puritans Hand’ is out now on Metal Blade
Buy it here for £6.99: http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/19101850/Redemption-At-The-Puritan-Hand/Product.html
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
From what I've heard, Hell doesn't seem like they quite fit with the other bands. Either way, I'd love to see Winterfylleth. Haven't really listened to Primordial in depth enough though
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Never seen Winterfylleth, but Primordial and Hell are both unbelievable live.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Having seen Winterfylleth 3 or 4 times I can confirm they are surprisingly good live. Especially the chanty bits like the end of defending the realm (the new version). Probly the best band I saw at Bloodstock 2010. And Hell were probbly the best band I saw at last years bloodstock, followed by Primordial. So I think its safe to say this promises to be incredible. And what with it being down the road in Manchestrr I have no excuse not to be there.
How far are you from Manchester actually?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Cool, I was just too lazy to google map it, haha...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
On a good run in the car it can be done in half an hour or so, but I've got the bus back from SSR in the past and it's been nearly an hour and a half. But it's the closest city that has anything going on in terms of gigs.