Can someone please tell me what the actual chords are for these chord shapes played with the capo on the second fret? Thanks!

Am
F
G
Dm
E
I find this chart to be handy. Its obviously the 2nd one down on the page.

http://www.don-guitar.com/transpose.html

Edit: Just noticed it doesnt list the minor chords though so maybe someone else can chime in on those. (unless its the same with major and minor, but I dont know)
Last edited by SouthFL79 at Jan 18, 2012,
I'll let you work it out for yourself by telling you this. The range of notes go:
C, D, E, F, G, A, B, C. If you are playing Am chord shape at the second fret then add two half notes, or one whole note to the letter A (e.g. A + 1) and what do you get?

Also in your list there is one that is going to be a sharp/flat note.
Don't understand music - sorry. I'll admit it. I am clueless and lazy, despite everyone efforts to let me figure these things out. Thanks for trying.
Do you mean what would be equivalent to all the possible shapes you can play in the open string position, except with a capo on the 2nd fret?

If thats what you mean then these are them.

F#
F#m
D
Bm
B
Em
E
A

There are many more... but those are the major and minor chords.

Check this site out. www.all-guitar-chords.com

It has everything you will need.
Quote by crmrz
Bm
G
A
Em
F#

Right

Quote by Ryan Tunis
Do you mean what would be equivalent to all the possible shapes you can play in the open string position, except with a capo on the 2nd fret?

If thats what you mean then these are them.

F#
F#m
D
Bm
B
Em
E
A

Wrong
Thanks, crmrz!

The site below does not appear to have the ability to show bar chords. Am I not seeing it? Any other sites that do?

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------