hey. I wanna add some images to a post I was going to make into the acoustic guitar forum (need to show how high my action is) but i click the insert image button and nothing happens. how do I get a picture in my post?
Right click the image online you want to post, and select the "copy image location/URL" option, and then paste the URL between the image tags. Should look something like:

(Invalid img)

Or you can use the attach images option and select a photo from your computer. If you're still not sure, read the New Members FAQ at the top of this forum.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Right click the image online you want to post, and select the "copy image location/URL" option, and then paste the URL between the image tags. Should look something like:

(Invalid img)

Or you can use the attach images option and select a photo from your computer. If you're still not sure, read the New Members FAQ at the top of this forum.

Hello JayT44
Where is the option on the forum to use the "attach images option and select a photo from your computer." option?