In the episode "Son of a Stan" where steverino and the cat are laying down injured, with the gun between them, where is the slide guitar from. Is it just some random slide guitar that is put in every stand off situation, or is it from an actual piece? I want to know what it is so I can learn it...

I dont wanna have to sit in front of a mediocre tv show trying to work it out.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
mediocre tv show

I was going to help you out, but you can just go to hell.

██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
I was going to help you out, but you can just go to hell.

I take it back. I take it back.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
lol at people who enjoy American Dad.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Don't diss Stan Smith, you bastard.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
American Dad is just as bad as its inbred cousin, Family Guy.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol

I was going to be sad at you, but then I noticed your Patrick quote.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
why would you make a thread asking for something with the title of a show that you then rip on? did it not cross your mind that the only people clicking on your thread would be those interested in the show? good luck brah
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
American Dad is a pretty cool guy.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by apmaman
Good Morning USAAAAAA

I'VE GOT A FEELING THAT IT'S GONNA BE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Quote by moscaespañol

No. American Dad is like... A candle you like to light every once in a while. Smells nice, for what it is. Family Guy (after resurrection) is shit.
Quote by DJ Safari

THE SUNS IN THE SKY WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE
COMING TO GREET THE HUMAN RAAAACCCEEEE!

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUU.....

Quote by Mudmen190
No. American Dad is like... A candle you like to light every once in a while. Smells nice, for what it is. Family Guy (after resurrection) is shit.
I used to like both, but with Family Guy the desperate attempts to be random and avant-garde get tedious and eventually unfunny, and American Dad just makes overblown stereotypical Republican jokes.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 18, 2012,
Quote by DJ Safari

How deep is your love?
How deep is your love?
I really mean to learn
Sing me to sleep.
Stan Smith reminds me of my own dad. Except my dad hasn't had to kill anyone (I don't think.)
My dad was a small cog in a much bigger machine working on hush hush stuff for the government in the 60s and 70s, he was a civil servant, he was paid to keep surveillance on people like the IRA. He could get documents made up and if society ever fell, my dad is actually one of the ones who would have to take charge of his community. Should have saw my face when I found all that out early last year and that; somethng he did was just a cover story. Stuff made a lot more sense when I found that out, like his high IQ for one. But me; I actually smoke pot have a ring (with a little ball in it) in my nose and don a bandana and play the guitar; Also, I am Liberal; So when I found out last year what my dad did and was, I felt so much like Hailey Smith, it wasn't funny.
I was like...
'Are you kidding me!?'
and
'THAT'S SO STUPID!'
and stuff, when I found out, but now I'm all like
'whatever.'
"I have seen how the meat loaf gets made..."
I can't say I've lost faith in how the world works but, pretty darn close to.
It's like, I hate that it goes on, even with a passion since I was lied to, but, I just have to accept that; that's the world we live in.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 19, 2012,
American Dad is best Dad!
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZexg8sxyk

This is the only song credited on IMDB for that episode. I don't really feel like plugging in my hard drive and looking for the episode but when I do, if I know it, I'll post.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZexg8sxyk

This is the only song credited on IMDB for that episode. I don't really feel like plugging in my hard drive and looking for the episode but when I do, if I know it, I'll post.

Are you kidding me? That is the furthest thing from slide guitar I have ever heard.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.