Ooooh, Warwick have done something interesting!

Warwick and RB Alien 6 String
(Invalid img)

A Chinese SS1
(Invalid img)

Pro Series SS1
(Invalid img)

A German Corvette with Wenge Neck and Board
(Invalid img)

Pro Series Jack Bruce sig
(Invalid img)

Jimmy Earl sig
(Invalid img)

I also know that David Nordschow Amps are unveiling their Helix 1200 amp at NAMM this year, and I desperately want to know about it.

Anyone hear anything interesting from anyone else?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Is the Chinese SS1 a Warwick or a Rockbass?

I saw a thread on TB about new 2012 basses that mentioned a 30th anniversary limited run, a Trujillo sig Rockbass, and the Steve Bailey sig as well from Warwick.

Xotic is going to have a new 5 string P model at NAMM, Fender has the Select series, and the Fender CS has two new Closet Classics: a Precision Pro model and a '61 Jazz model.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
that vette...

oh my...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Crap! I forgot the 30th Anniversary Streamer!

(Invalid img)

Tositos, it's a Rockbass. It's NT as opposed to the BO standards/LX's.

Forgot to post the others.

Trujillo Artist series (China):

(Invalid img)

Steve Bailey Artist series (which is nothing like the real one...)

(Invalid img)
In the bass chat:

And now on BANDCAMP!

Last edited by Nutter_101 at Jan 18, 2012,
Quote by Nutter_101
Tositos, it's a Rockbass. It's NT as opposed to the BO standards/LX's.

Ahhh, so much offshoring from Warwick lately. That wenge-necked German 'vette is pretty sweet though.

Here's the new Xotic:

Brubaker apparently has a new singlecut Brute being shown at NAMM too.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Dat Sg Shape
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I didn't need a Pro Series SS1 to be released right now, I already have so much on my GAS list

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel

The Fender Select series Jazz. beautiful. Alder body, flame maple top, quartersawn maple neck, rosewood board.

Same series, but P Bass. same as the jazz on woods, except they went for the seriously cool flame maple board.

I like it.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Is it just me or does anyone else think the maple tops look really tacky?

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
Quote by oz_bassist

It's just you.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Dat Jimmy Earl
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Too bad the Pro Series Stage I is covered in high gloss lacquer.

The Thumbs too! Why in shit would anyone cover a Ovangkol body with a flat WHITE finish? Way to kill the Warwick vibe, probably a bit of the tone too.

Quote by oz_bassist

I'm with you all the way on that one too. Figured tops don't belong on Fenders. They're obviously trying to compete with the more "boutique" Jazz copies.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Jan 19, 2012,
Okay, my knowledge of the Warwick/Spector side of things is abysmal...

But, i've been GASing for a standard scale P/J lately. A good friend of mine plays a Warwick Streamer, and her tone is AMAZING.

So, i've been looking at Warwick Streamers and Spector NS-2s. Now there's this SSI.

So... what's the diff? Especially, how does the new SSI differ from the Streamer? I could go look on Warwick's and Spector's sites... but meh... i'm already here on UG.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Quote by Din of Win
Okay, my knowledge of the Warwick/Spector side of things is abysmal...

But, i've been GASing for a standard scale P/J lately. A good friend of mine plays a Warwick Streamer, and her tone is AMAZING.

So, i've been looking at Warwick Streamers and Spector NS-2s. Now there's this SSI.

So... what's the diff? Especially, how does the new SSI differ from the Streamer? I could go look on Warwick's and Spector's sites... but meh... i'm already here on UG.

The Chinese Streamer Stage I NT model is Alder bodied, Maple necked with a Rosewood board and 2 band EQ.

The Korean Streamer NT is Cherry bodied, Maple + Ekanga veneered neck with a Wenge board and 2 band EQ.

The German Streamer Stage I is flame Maple bodied, Flame Maple and Ovangkol neck with Wenge board and 3 band EQ.

The first two also have chrome hardware, while the German Streamer Stage I has gold hardware.
In the bass chat:

And now on BANDCAMP!

From what I remember of the interview Steve Bailey wanted his so he could reflect light into the eyes of people in the audience he didn't like the look of and check for chives in his teeth while playing.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
That Rockbass alien 6 looks really promising, an affordable (fretless) 6-string acoustic bass is something I'd love to have. But I never thought I'd find one, untill now.

I wonder what the string spacing/neck dimensions will be and if it will be loud enough to play unamplified with some other instruments. If it's got wide enough string spacing and is pretty loud, that bass might be my next purchase... I was saving up for a fretless 6-string anyway, might as well get an acoustic while I'm at it
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
String spacing will probably be the same as the other Warwick 5s and 6ers. 16.5mm
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I think the pick guard looks kinda cool my self.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
(Invalid img)

It's like a Warwickenbacker.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Quote by Din of Win
(Invalid img)

It's like a Warwickenbacker.

I so want. Along with the Italias at NAMM. You all are going to help me get divorced if this keeps up.
Quote by slap-a-bass
shit nutter, you went to NAMM? theres one day left and i might be there. I was supposed to go thursday but shit ****ed up....

I didn't get to go unfortunately, as much as I would have liked to. I don't have the money!
In the bass chat:

And now on BANDCAMP!

Quote by Nutter_101
I didn't get to go unfortunately, as much as I would have liked to. I don't have the money!

Man so i went down there today but couldnt get in. Luckily we knew someone who let us into a vic firth private drum seminar, and it was amazing. Everything was complimentary so i took home about 300 dollars worth of books, DVDs, magazines, instructional guides etc.

Totally worth it. Theres always NAMM next year. Im going to make sure I go no matter what