Page 1 of 2
Youtube, first and foremost. That is the biggest cesspool of trash talk, bad mouthing, spam, and sheer shame for anyone who participates in that mess.

Where would YOU be unwilling to get into heated discussions or arguments?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
UG.

Because everyone here are close-minded fools.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
UG.

Because everyone here are close-minded fools.

This.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Facebook. There would be far too many random idiots who are friends with the one I'm arguing with who'd just pop in and say a random line and then pop out which would make me utter furious and bring out my flamethrower and have me murder them all.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
any, because arguments are a waste of time and lead to nowhere.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Everywhere on the internet. Unless you really, really piss me off.

Quote by pwnadgebunny

Pretty much my feelings as well.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Facebook and basically any forum where the majority of users are gun-toting americans with empathy lacking social disorders.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by pwnadgebunny

How do you settle disputes then?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I usually refrain as much as I can from arguing with the people from my local Fight Club.

Just not worth it, man.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

UG, because i can learn from other users about whatever it may be we argue about.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
YouTube. Absolutely.

It's changed so much since it started. Every video I go on the comment section seems to be full of pathetic little arguments between some of the biggest morons the internet has to offer.

There are some seriously fucking stupid people out there. YouTube taught me that.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
/r/atheism. I don't believe in God at all, but God damn those people are dicks about it. I posted once that I didn't feel like it should be a default for the front page and people followed my posts on every other subreddit and spammed the shit out of me. They make the Pit seem like a bunch of angels.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by pwnadgebunny

No they aren't.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Online in general.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Reisgar42
/r/atheism. I don't believe in God at all, but God damn those people are dicks about it. I posted once that I didn't feel like it should be a default for the front page and people followed my posts on every other subreddit and spammed the shit out of me. They make the Pit seem like a bunch of angels.

Everyone knows /r/atheism is just a massive circle jerk of redundancy and pseudoinellectualism. I don't think anyone takes them seriously, other than themselves of course.
Quote by Reisgar42

I just can't seem to figure Reddit out. Guess I'm not missing out on much.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Youtube has the dumbest little arguments in the whole universe.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
How do you settle disputes then?

I'm a gentleman, so I settle disputes with a duel. If my opponent is feeling up to it afterwords I'll have him over for tea and cigars.

You're not a gentleman though, so I don't see this working for you.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
The Internet. There is this other forum I always visit, and there happened to be a thread about god being real. It turned into a flame-war (no suprise there). It just goes to show that internet arguements are a waste of time and they can never reach a valid conclusion.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
The only two places on the internet that i communicate with people are on Facebook and UG, and i try to avoid arguments on both, mostly because it is pointless.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Reisgar42
They make the Pit seem like a bunch of angels.

Okay, everyone. Step your game up.

I wouldn't like to get in an argument with anyone here. Or with MSPA fans. I'm just not all that big on the community no matter how much I like the comics.
A lot of people seem to have the wrong idea about arguing. Not every argument is pointless and if you think it is then you need to open your eyes.

Not everyone has the same view on things and to reach a compromise there is going to be some opinions and debates from both sides of a dispute, obviously.

Maybe you people who think arguments are pointless would like to return to a time where we just hit people with rocks and clubs when we disagreed?
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
I have a subconscious drive to argue. I do it without me realizing it most of the time. So I argue everywhere and don't give a fuck. Maybe if everyone wasn't so wrong about everything.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
UG.

Because everyone here are is a close-minded fools.

Sorry bro, too much SAT prep.

On Topic: I wouldn't argue with an idiot because, as the trite expression goes, "they will bring me down to their level and beat me with experience"
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

If it's an actual argument, and not a trollfest, I will argue about literally anything, with anyone, anywhere, as long as I'm educated on the subject, and I think it's worth my time. So if I'm ever bored or I need to kill time, I will argue over the stupidest things, which most people consider to be one of my biggest flaws. Not my fault I like arguing...
So yeah, don't get offended if this happens to you, it's not personal.
I'll argue anywhere if I genuinely believe I'm right.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
All joking aside, the Pit is actually pretty good when it comes to debate compared to most places I've been on the internet. I'm not saying we're all wise old philosophers and scholars, but most arguments I've seen and been in seem to be fairly well-reasoned on both sides.

But mostly on my side.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Page 1 of 2