I am doing a project right now that asks whether you think perception of people is subjective or objective. If you have facts or knowledge about a person that you use in your perception of them, is it kind of objective because you have facts or is it still subjective because you are using those facts with your own interpretation?

Or do you think it can be both most of the time?
Quote by guitar102938475
still subjective because you are using those facts with your own interpretation.

This.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Maybe.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I'm with the pony weirdo. Facts are facts. Opinions are subjective. You can have an opinion on a fact, but that doesn't make the fact any less true.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
I'm with the pony weirdo. Facts are facts. Opinions are subjective. You can have an opinion on a fact, but that doesn't make the fact any less true.

But how you interpret that fact (i.e. is it good or bad?) can be subjective.

I think, anyway.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
It doesnt make the fact less true but does it make your perception of the person subjective because you are interpreting the fact different than someone else might?
Quote by Colgate Total

Lol. Thanks.
Or should I say Brohoof /)*(\

see im not a weirdo.
Always subjective. For example, if I were to go get smashed, and drive home drunk, the fact would be I was doing something illegal, and dangerous. Some people would perceive this as extremely stupid. Some people would consider this badass.
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
Im gonna go with subjective.
Whereas facts are objective, the question was about perception, which is always subjective.
Subjectively objective, or objectively subjective, one or the other
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I can subjectively see the objective perception of people. Capiche?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
objective perception?

what madness is this?
i don't know why i feel so dry