Hey UG

It's been a while since I posted here, so in case you don't know me already I am a professional guitarist and educator. I have launched my YouTube channel for free HD video guitar lessons. I will cover all kinds of stuff, from scales to chords and progressions to theory to general techniques, song lessons, you name it.

I have just now uploaded my first video, and there are many, many more to come. If this is the kind of thing that you think you may find helpful, feel free to subscribe to my channel. Also, I am always open to requests for specific lessons. If you need help with anything, from technique to theory to help learning a song, post a comment on the channel or email me (CLFGuitars@gmail.com) and let me know what you need. I will do my best to promptly make you a personal video lesson and help you as best as I can.

www.youtube.com/CLFGuitars

Enjoy!
Cool stuff, reported for advertising your channel. Yes that counts as advertising.

Welcome to the forum.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Ah, wasn't aware that there was a rule against that. I am really not allowed to try to provide the UG forum with free HD video lessons from a professional guitarist? Seems a tad silly, but if the thread is closed by a mod I will certainly respect it. Thanks mate!
What's not allowed is just creating threads to promote your youtube account, or just create accounts to promote your external material.

As far as I can see, you've definitely got your heart in the right place - if you want to help people out, feel free to post a link if you have a relevant video, just don't be creating threads to promote your stuff.

It's also worth pointing out that the 3rd position of the major scale is not the phrygian mode - it shares the same notes and positions but has totally different melodic and harmonic connotations.

It's a bit of a shame that you've obviously put work into how to present the material, it's just there's a few big errors in the theory that kinda spoil it.

If you want to reply, just do so by PM, I'm going to close this for advertising.